07 G5 wrecked... - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 07 G5 wrecked...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:35 AM
I am surprised starrrgirl has hopped in on this one...

i think youre buddy is a @!#$ dip@!#$, you are just an idiot for associating with him, he almost got you killed

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, November 03, 2007 11:43 AM
I vote for death please exit stage left.

SATCH PROGRESS THREAD!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Sunday, November 04, 2007 12:01 PM
I'm not totally sure how I'd like to say this...

I'm incredibly surprised that:

1. You're both alive going those speeds, and

2. There's not more damage.

Seems to be you both were incredibly INCREDIBLY lucky. But that's the thing with luck, eventually it runs out. Have you ever heard of not tempting fate?

Me, I like living. I don't ride in the car with people driving stupid, or don't have insurance. Why in the world would you want to help him fix his car so he can keep doing the same stupid ish again? You seem like you know he's going to drive again anyway with no license and insurance... and you seem willing to support this behavior.

I'd almost be willing to bet money that one or both of you will end up dead soon. If you're smart and value your life, you'll not subject yourself to this situation and your friend's behavior, and try to talk some sense into him... or something.

Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:04 PM
Well thats what you guys get for acting like @!#$ idiots!

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Sunday, November 04, 2007 2:13 PM
Your friend defies Darwinism... Those genes should have been snuffed out ages ago.
Friday, November 09, 2007 12:54 PM
Well, its fixed... it sucked to put it back together.. in all it was a new fender, CV axle, strutt assembly, front bumper cover (got the GT cover), headlight, coil springs (lowered 1.5"), rim on drivers side, got some enkeis w/ toyo proxy 4s while replacing, other small stuff + the supercharger (it was a B**CH to put on.. i hate 2.2 ecos now lol) but wasent too hard cept for the S/C.. but im not riding with him anymore prolly lol..

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Saturday, November 10, 2007 3:31 AM
He can put all this money towards fixing the car, and for a supercharger, but not towards insurance . . .

Makes sense to me
Monday, November 12, 2007 10:56 AM
David Ortlieb wrote:Well, its fixed... it sucked to put it back together.. in all it was a new fender, CV axle, strutt assembly, front bumper cover (got the GT cover), headlight, coil springs (lowered 1.5"), rim on drivers side, got some enkeis w/ toyo proxy 4s while replacing, other small stuff + the supercharger (it was a B**CH to put on.. i hate 2.2 ecos now lol) but wasent too hard cept for the S/C.. but im not riding with him anymore prolly lol..

hopefully this time he crashes it and takes the car with him.

Friday, November 16, 2007 7:28 PM
Exodus 259 wrote:He can put all this money towards fixing the car, and for a supercharger, but not towards insurance . . .

Makes sense to me

not much brains there! Kids these days are soooo STUPID!!! How can you have a new car with no !@$#@! insurance??? Someone pour bleach in this kid's gene pool! Get a life and learn how to DRIVE, you TURD! Do us all a favor and take a long drive off a cliff! Better yet, don't drive at all! You and your friend wouldn't last a day in the trucking industry!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:48 AM
I take it inbreeding is popular in your area? You and your friends are stupid.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:00 AM
god damn, aren't you always posting about one of your stupid friends wrecking a car at high speeds. if it is you there is a lesson to be learned. god hates them and wants to eliminate them from the gene pool. do us a favor when it is time for your friends to kick the bucket, don't let them be in a car.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:20 AM
You and your friend are both @!#$ IDIOTS! Neither one of you deserve to EVER be allowed to drive on public roads.

David Ortlieb wrote:So along with my friend that wrecked his 07 G5.. my other friend just wrecked his Sunfire... sucks... doing 70 around a turn... well trying... flipped 4 times, and got thrown out the back... and even though its not a J.. a friend just wrecked his 97 GTP S/C...doing 120, passed another friend w/ a red GTP, racing, back end swung out, hit a guardrail, flipped 6 times, kev and brandon, his friend, both got ejected... ill post it too... say times for friends lately...

Sunfire...

GTP

Before...

After...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/bullet0597/l_f9118e2242c13d5b8adee2f9a9153fc9.jpg
Driver's side...

Wheel snapped from the lugnuts...

Kev and Brandon w/ the GTP after kev got out of the hospital...

Roof...

Front... (whats left of it lol)

I don't think I even have to explain...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:25 AM

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:44 PM
Goddam why couldnt your friend die in that crash?

Seriously. It's dumb f*cks like that who kill my family and my friends AND make us pay the deductible to boot!

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:34 PM
man all of you are idiots, you need to all just die in thes crashes,... hell i'm only 18 years old and i'm not that stupid. i had a friend that liked to do 240km/h in his talon all the time i saw it once and i've never rode with him since.. it's just pure stupidity to be going that fast your damn lucky you lived, take that as a sign and @!#$ off before you actually die next time

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search