01 Cavi Z24 rolled HARD! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
01 Cavi Z24 rolled HARD!
Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:16 PM
my roomate was headin to a town 5 hours away to visit his girlfriend. only 3 miles out of town, he rolled. reached for his phone that fell on the passanger side floor. looked up, was in the ditch, cranked it back onto the highway aimed at a car and threw it back into the ditch. rolled twice and landed on the drivers side door. he walked away without even a scratch.

BEFORE

AFTER

Re: 01 Cavi Z24 rolled HARD!
Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:28 PM
Wow ... he's very lucky to be alive. Looked like a nice car.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:39 PM
holy crap that spoiler survived
good to hear your friend is ok though

Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:45 PM
The spoiler didn't survive

Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:49 PM
I like ronald just chilling in your garage :d you steal that? i would at least put a blanket over it

Saturday, December 15, 2007 7:42 PM
Wow, thats why its illegal to drive and talk on the phone at the same time here. Happens way too much.
Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:55 AM
excuse me?
Saturday, December 29, 2007 4:15 AM
he wasn't talkin on the phone. it fell off the dash and onto the floor. natural reaction to reach for it. but yea. ronald chillin in our garage is a momento! lol. both my roomates run the mcdonalds here. they took him home one day. haha. but seriously, yea, i'm glad he's alive. he was doin around 60mph when it started rollin.
Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:17 AM
well, it was a nice car

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:45 AM
They passed a law making it illeagle for anyone under 18 to talk on a phone while driving in MN..... I'm a bit older than that but I won't use my cell when I'm driving for a few reasons.. (talking on it or reaching for it..... doesn't matter..... it was still because he wasn't paying attention because of the phone)

That sucks though... it's good that he's OK..... will insurance pay to fix it considering what happened?

Sunday, March 02, 2008 6:21 AM
the deal with the insurance is that his mom and dad had insurance on it since he was in highschool. now some 8 years later, they must've forgot to change it over. i don't know the whole story, but the insurance company wouldn't cover it since he wasn't a primary driver. TOTAL LOSS!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:30 AM
I'd imagine that to be a total loss.

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search