FuC*IN DEEr - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FuC*IN DEEr
Monday, March 17, 2008 11:05 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:You can say whatever floats your boat,I could careless.Ins. ran out and I didn't have the cash to renew it.Car is wrecked,enuff' said.we don't need morons like you making assine comments on everyone's thread in this forum,grow up junior

dude you can't call someone a moron for thinking that it's stupid to not have car insurance. i really don't care how you choose to take care of your business, but it's law that you have insurance and it is stupid to not have it. just think if you would have gotten hurt and all of your hospital bills would come out of pocket.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:43 PM
randizzle wrote:
BIGGSZ24 wrote:You can say whatever floats your boat,I could careless.Ins. ran out and I didn't have the cash to renew it.Car is wrecked,enuff' said.we don't need morons like you making assine comments on everyone's thread in this forum,grow up junior

dude you can't call someone a moron for thinking that it's stupid to not have car insurance. i really don't care how you choose to take care of your business, but it's law that you have insurance and it is stupid to not have it. just think if you would have gotten hurt and all of your hospital bills would come out of pocket.

I can call whomever whatever I please,I understood where he is coming from,point is that many here need to stop pointing out the obvious and quit being such whiny ass nitpicks.I understand the ramifcations of what can/if/would happen without ins.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, March 17, 2008 7:30 PM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:
randizzle wrote:

I can call whomever whatever I please,I understood where he is coming from,point is that many here need to stop pointing out the obvious and quit being such whiny ass nitpicks.I understand the ramifcations of what can/if/would happen without ins.

i understand where you're coming from. good luck with the part out.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:47 AM
Thankyou sir

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, March 24, 2008 3:13 PM
what size motor ? how much for the top ?where or is there a list ??thanks

Monday, March 24, 2008 3:18 PM
Sorry i see 2.4 how much for motor ..? how much for top ? thanks

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:38 PM
Purple 1 wrote:Sorry i see 2.4 how much for motor ..? how much for top ? thanks

Pm sent
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search