Stolen! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stolen!
Saturday, August 02, 2008 2:34 PM
So today my car got stolen... basically right infront of my eyes... i park right at the corner of my work so i can see my car pretty much whenever i look out the bay door... and still somehow they seem to get it...

the cop found it literally a min from my work... and that was gone was the sub, amp, and deck... and the ignition cylinder was broken...

could have been alot worse... but im still pissed out of my mind... bastards are gunna get whats coming to them...

just thought id rant... thanks for reading...

Re: Stolen!
Sunday, August 03, 2008 10:16 PM
damn that sucks. do they know who did it?

Monday, August 04, 2008 1:47 PM
i dont think so... all i know is its the same people who stole a guys civic that i work with not a week or 2 earlier!

Friday, February 06, 2009 9:50 AM
hey man it coulda been worse i would be happy about just gettin my system stolen atleast you got the car back...out here if they steal ur car its gettin toasted to

Saturday, February 14, 2009 6:42 AM
2 things for you

1) stop bringing back really old threads.
2) FIX YOUR DAMN SIG SIZE.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:31 PM
Lmao so you mean the legit sig size isn't half my screen x 1/4th of my screen pixels?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 10:41 AM
hey someones gotta bring usless threads back... lol sure as hell isnt gunna be me

Sunday, May 17, 2009 6:45 AM
kind of ironic im bringing this back... after the last post i made but oh well...

so she didnt get stolen this time... thank god...

so about 5 am this morning my car alarm goes off... and where the cars parked i dont think much of it... its basically out of site of everything... so i shut it off and go back to sleep... my dad comes and wakes me up at around 9 am and says your trunks open... right now im thinking oh @!#$ what now... well the alarm must have worked... because the trunk was open but they didnt get anything... screwed up my trunk a bit... which im not to happy about... but they didnt take anything...

just thought id rant.... pissed off as all hell right now...

thanks for reading guys and gals...

Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:07 AM
Damn.. jackboys are hardcaore in your area. At least they didnt get anything.

Saturday, June 06, 2009 3:00 AM
LMAO what his signature isn't even a 20th of my screen!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search