Bubbamobile down & out for the second time.... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bubbamobile down & out for the second time....
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:45 PM
Thats right, she got knocked the @!#$ out by a drunk driver. The guy hit about 7 cars on my block my car got hit the worst out of everyone. The person driving also hit a pedestrian and a few other cars a few blocks away. Yeap hit and run, at least the cops caught the bastard, so he could pay for the damages.

The way it looks now it wont get repaired since it was already declared totaled once this year (not even 6 months ago). And either way I do plan on getting a new car since Im tired of bs thats been happening lately. Anyway onto the @!#$ up pics, and yes I wanted to kill the driver I even asked the cop to bring the bastard to my house so I can @!#$ kill him.

Another sad day in the life of the Bubbamobile

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Re: Bubbamobile down & out for the second time....
Friday, September 26, 2008 2:51 PM
WOW!!!! simply WOW!!! sorry for the loss man that sucks....

Friday, September 26, 2008 2:59 PM
I think it's time to call the bubbamobile quits, 2 times being totalled this year is enough.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, September 26, 2008 3:02 PM
I was gonna ask for your Toyo's... never mind...

Sorry for your loss dude.

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:40 PM
Yes the bubbamobile will be put to sleep that for damn sure. After this I cant even possible feel the need to repair or do anything to her. I already started my hunt for a replacement, depending on whatever I feel, I may just part the car out and start with a new project. Which means alot of parts will probably end up in the classifieds. Most of it from the anticipated eco swap. The only part I know for certain won't be seeing the new cav if I do get one will be the Toyo Mirrors. I'll probably have a list of all the parts if it does come down to a part out in the regionals.

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:49 PM
Wow, done for.

Saddening, I truly feel bad for you.

Best of luck from here out! Really angers me to see Toyos destroyed, not like they're making them anymore! BS!

Friday, September 26, 2008 6:59 PM
Yeah it really sucks man, you just went through all that work to get it back on the road for a @!#$ to destroy it.....

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:01 AM
Larry I didnt even get to enjoy the car the 4 months I had her back, its like whenever a show I anticipate going to with the cav comes up. Something utterly bad has to happen. The GMTB I couldn't make it to this year cause I wasted all my money fixing her up from the first accident. Now I cant even make it to droptoberfest in october because of this accident. Maybe its a sign from the car gods or something, who knows. The only thing I know for certain now is I really dont know what Im going to do. A part of me wants to go and buy another cav since I feel extremely comfortable in them, and another part of me says @!#$ it sell everything and go grab a new toy. This is the part I hate the most, waiting for insurance to tell me what I can and cant do.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:16 AM
New Start .
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=97398&t=97398
I was looking forward to a 4 door meet when cody put his back together.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:19 AM
That utterly blows. I hope you get something fun.

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Saturday, September 27, 2008 9:57 AM
NightmaresCavy wrote:New Start .
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=25&i=97398&t=97398
I was looking forward to a 4 door meet when cody put his back together.

I would get that but.... I like my 4dr's so coupes are out of the question for the new car whatever it may be.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:48 AM
wow man yea thats bad

just be glad you weren't in the car when that happened.

Saturday, September 27, 2008 2:40 PM
Aw man, that sucks - again. You're the 2nd person I know to have their car hit by a drunken bastard while parked in the past few months. Best of luck on the outcome!

Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:49 AM
wow... sorry to hear that man. But she's definitely done for.

Monday, September 29, 2008 3:20 AM
damn bro that sucks. i saw your sig in another post so i had to come check out this forum to see if it was true. sucks you got the worse of it. now you can get that tsx like you wanted before

Monday, September 29, 2008 3:52 AM
i'd be lookin for a non-street parkin spot. prob don't have them where you live, so if movin were an option. i sweat every time i park my car on a street to hit up the bars then take a taxi home cuz i know stuff like this happens. sorry for your loss.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:12 PM
Well things took a dramatic turn for the absolute worse. I just found out today, the guy who hit my car doesn't have enough insurance to pay for all the damages done to all the cars(8 in total). Supposedly his insurance said he only has up to $5000 in coverage and that has to be split with all of those who got hit. Now this is really @!#$ up I gotta waste more time than what I have, live without a car for as long as it takes to get money. Which means in order for me to get paid I gotta sue this bastard. Its not fair at all, cause I have to now go through my insurance who is going to take all my parts that I have installed and give me the finger. Since I never got a chance to upgrade my policy. Reason being I cant find half my receipts for the items on the car right now.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:39 PM
@!#$, that suxs. Good luck with getting money out of that loser.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:41 PM
i see the one car on the sidewalk infront of a garage. do u not hava a garage of off street parking u could keep cars. thinking for furture to?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 3:42 PM
I actually thought of making that bastard bleed out my money today. I wouldn't have minded going to his house and knocking him the @!#$ out. But Im trying to behave and let my lawyer take car of it...

The car on the side walk lives at that house. The only way you get parking on my block is if you have a garage or are lucky enough to find a spot on the street. Other than that the nearest parking structure is in Hoboken which isnt worth it for me(roughly $100 a week). It sucks but thats how life is in this @!#$ty town =/.....

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:23 AM
Bubba wrote:Well things took a dramatic turn for the absolute worse. I just found out today, the guy who hit my car doesn't have enough insurance to pay for all the damages done to all the cars(8 in total). Supposedly his insurance said he only has up to $5000 in coverage and that has to be split with all of those who got hit. Now this is really @!#$ up I gotta waste more time than what I have, live without a car for as long as it takes to get money. Which means in order for me to get paid I gotta sue this bastard. Its not fair at all, cause I have to now go through my insurance who is going to take all my parts that I have installed and give me the finger. Since I never got a chance to upgrade my policy. Reason being I cant find half my receipts for the items on the car right now.

you cant get anyone to write you up some receipts for the items you dont have them for?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:03 AM
man, i feel so bad for ya, i thought being rear ended twice was bad for me, but then i saw this one get totalled once, i felt pretty bad for ya, now i'm straight up pissed off with ya.. hopefully you can sue that douche for all he's got, good luck with the future sedan just as well

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Wednesday, October 01, 2008 11:23 AM
Bubba wrote:I actually thought of making that bastard bleed out my money today. I wouldn't have minded going to his house and knocking him the @!#$ out.

Best idea ever...and im not being sarcastic! He's a waste of skin for sure...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 1:32 PM
ALWAYS keep a binder of your receipts man. I have a 3" binder filled with the history and everything I purchased for my sedan, and I have one for all of the cars in our house. I already had to file a claim once and I didn't have receipts for some @!#$...

And a real @!#$ty thing is toyo tails are fuggin priceless!!!!....

Friday, October 03, 2008 11:00 PM
Bubba wrote:Well things took a dramatic turn for the absolute worse. I just found out today, the guy who hit my car doesn't have enough insurance to pay for all the damages done to all the cars(8 in total). Supposedly his insurance said he only has up to $5000 in coverage and that has to be split with all of those who got hit. Now this is really @!#$ up I gotta waste more time than what I have, live without a car for as long as it takes to get money. Which means in order for me to get paid I gotta sue this bastard. Its not fair at all, cause I have to now go through my insurance who is going to take all my parts that I have installed and give me the finger. Since I never got a chance to upgrade my policy. Reason being I cant find half my receipts for the items on the car right now.

Same thing happened to me back in December. The insurance agent did tell me that as long as I can replace the part with a stock part I can take the aftermarket parts. I ended up taking all 4 brand new mud tires, my 2 inch lift kit, and system.

Talk to your agent more and see if you are able to do that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search