when deer meets car - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
when deer meets car
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:03 AM
here are some pictures of my car i just got after i hit a deer the car only has 14000 kilometers on it but hopefully it will be all fixed up by insurance

not as bad as it could have been

Re: when deer meets car
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:20 AM
fender, hood and headlight assembly should be an easy fix for you. you are lucky

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 8:38 AM
yea they will fix it mine had $6500 in damage and has 100km and they fixed it.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:20 AM
u got real lucky!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 9:28 AM
it looked like a small deer and i wasn`t going that fast they better fix it i like this car worked good just like new i don`t think it killed the deer as i could not find it
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 2:53 PM
Sucks,know how ya feel,deer destroyed my vert,over $2500 in damage

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:00 PM
would have been cool if blood sprayed every where lol. good to know your ok

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:11 PM
I want those tires this winter!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:14 PM
stephen steele wrote:would have been cool if blood sprayed every where lol. good to know your ok

not this time that was the last time when i hit one with my 98 sunbird i live in a farming comunity they won`t let people hunt so it is like driving through a game santurary
here is the sunbird that the last deer killed i don`t have any pictures after i hit it but these are after i just painted it

the third one was with a ford taurus don`t have any pictures of it as you can tell these deer have cost me alot over the years. I am luckey i was never hurt by any of them but they keep trying LOL
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:41 PM
ooooo mayne! I hit a deer a while back and I litteraly smack the SH** out of it. There was pee and poop *chuckles hystericaly* all over my front fender. 2grand worth of damage, insurance paid for it! whoot whoot. Knocked my front turn signal out left the hood unharmed... amazingly have no idea how. The deer's ghost still haunts me though.....

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 12:46 PM
atleast you didnt have to go hunting ... but it could have been alotttt worse

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:02 PM
You mean I've spent the last 2 days in the middle of the woods, freezing my ass off, waiting for a deer to walk by, and all this time I could have just hung out the window and unloaded on the fuzzy bastards? ARGH!!!!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:34 PM
sux to see that man, guess its time for a few upgrades and mods,

My car was made with wrenches, Not chopsticks.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 3:42 PM
You got lucky!!!

]:-> 287 TimeSlips In Hand. Car Still Runs Strong... 3 Differentials Later ]:->
Thursday, December 04, 2008 3:14 PM
the body shop called there is about 2500 damage the car should be dun by monday they are replacing the hood fender and front bumper i hope it looks good when it is dun
Friday, December 05, 2008 11:02 AM
george b wrote:the body shop called there is about 2500 damage the car should be dun by monday they are replacing the hood fender and front bumper i hope it looks good when it is dun

if it doesnt look good, take that @!#$ back and complain. they arnt doing their job if its not back to the shape it was before the accident or better.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search