Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :) - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 7:55 AM
Yea so last night they had a guy try and steal my rims this story is pretty funny because the guy got the short end of the stick. . . . I woke up to my dog barking and growling so........ the first thing i do is go out side and what do i see. . . . . . . . . . Lmfao My big ass German Shepherd Turk got out the fence and was chewing this guys A$$ all the hell up next to my car it was funny as hell to watch ,well i look down and there was a jack that obviously would fit underneath my car because it was to low so he tore one of the side skirts off my car to try and get it under . . . . . . douch bag. . .. . . . . . so then i got my 330 pulled Turk off and called the cops lol.




Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:19 AM
Who is they?







Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:20 AM
wow someone tried stealing those nasty 17s? Should of let them take them

Your town must be really hard up since those things aren't worth more then a couple hundred bucks.



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:31 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:

wow someone tried stealing those nasty 17s? Should of let them take them

Your town must be really hard up since those things aren't worth more then a couple hundred bucks.


Im sorry Kleindl did any were in this post say hey come talk @!#$? No I didnt think so I know how much I paid for the rims and your point is? Im sorry that not every one can pay for the same @!#$ you can go some were else with your Bull S&^%. And by the way real mature bashing on some one elses ride way to be a f*&%^ Prick. Go F*&^* a goat isnt that what you people in Ilinios like to do for fun any way.



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:37 AM
whoa whoa whoa just because Kleindl is being a douche doesnt mean everybody in Illinois @!#$ goats.

Glad to hear you and your dog caught that bastard.



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:43 AM
Yea he tore that mf all the hell up then the guy tried to tell the cops that he was just walkin by my house and my dog jumped the fence and started biting him. It was funny bc the cop said "Ok so you were walking by his house with a jack and a tool box?" lol



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:44 AM
pics of the damage?
Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 8:51 AM
were it just cracked were the screw holding the part under the fender wheel was. he basicly just ripped it off i have some more pictures some were





Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 9:38 AM
Seriously.. who tries to break into a primer pos?

I dont get it?

And did you really say go **** a goat? wow



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 9:51 AM
KG wrote:

whoa whoa whoa just because Kleindl is being a douche doesnt mean everybody in Illinois @!#$ goats.

Glad to hear you and your dog caught that bastard.


right!....pretty funny story, I am glad you caught the scumbag...!



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 9:56 AM
i like goats





Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:06 AM


"@#$% A GOAT!"






Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:17 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:

Seriously.. who tries to break into a primer pos?

I dont get it?

And did you really say go **** a goat? wow


Lol man you just getting things all wrong can you even read? lol the guy tried to steal my rims not break into the car dumb F*&^*&. Yea its easy for you to sit here and talk S&^% over the net am I right? lmao ppl like you make me laugh because you have nothing better to do with your life apparently than nock on other ppls cars get a F&*^*& life. yea and i did say go F*&^ a goat



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:25 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:

Seriously.. who tries to break into a primer pos?

I dont get it?

And did you really say go **** a goat? wow


you know what Kleindl i will ear rape you..then find where you live and burn down your parents..... and rape your house keep up the usless s*&^ talking i see you getting far in life lol



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:26 AM
I see I hurt your feelings @}->--





Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:32 AM
KleindlGTP wrote:

I see I hurt your feelings @}->--


Your not doing any thing but showing every one that you can type some s*^& on a key board. as i stated befor lol keep your usless talk up i see you getting far in life. its all in fun for me because i see that you can come up with nothing but bashing on some one elses car in a sad attempt to make yourself feel better go play with your pet goat



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:38 AM
1 HOT Z (Mark A) wrote:



"@#$% A GOAT!"



BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA i just fell out of my chair!!!!

dogs ftw.



I must confess... I feel like a monster!
Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:39 AM
Ok now you hurt my feelings.. I will go since my college education has gotten me a job that I must get back too.

Keep livin the dream with the cav



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:46 AM
Its apparent to me that your collage education hasnt gotten you much if you can find time to sit around and run your c0(k sucker. why i waisted 15min of my day on you i dont even know. i guess i thought it would be fun to shut you down for one day. go find some one else to mess with bc your gettin no were here.



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 10:54 AM
IBTL



2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 11:04 AM
that's why i keep my cars stock looking lol





Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Friday, October 23, 2009 11:34 AM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:

Its apparent to me that your collage education hasnt gotten you much if you can find time to sit around and run your c0(k sucker. why i waisted 15min of my day on you i dont even know. i guess i thought it would be fun to shut you down for one day. go find some one else to mess with bc your gettin no were here.


He said college education, not collage. I'm not even going to bother pointing any of the other mistakes.







Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:39 AM
On a side note, if anyone here does decide to @!#$ a goat, do it on the edge of a cliff. They push back that way.



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:59 AM
KG wrote:

On a side note, if anyone here does decide to @!#$ a goat, do it on the edge of a cliff. They push back that way.


LOL!



Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:57 PM
Hmmmmm goat S*X, Any good anyone tried it yet?. haahahahah
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search