Sold - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sold
Monday, December 12, 2011 11:22 AM
Although I sold my Sunfire back in July, I never made a post about it. So here's an official post to say that she's gone.

I bought her on August 22, 2000 & sold her on July 8, 2011. She had 26k miles on I bought her & around 100k when I sold her.
My coworker's daughter bought it for herself as her first car with money she made at her part-time job at the local bowling alley. We got to talking while waiting to do our transaction at AAA & it made me feel better about the home she was going to. This girl wanted my car exactly, so it's very loved. She's a smart girl & has handled responsibility well, so I feel like although it's a first car, she'll be treated right.

The hood now lives with Meckster & suspension has returned to it's home state of New Jersey with Rich Grayo.

I bought a 2005 Legacy GT as my daily driver on July 3, 2010 & it took nearly a year for me to part with the Sunfire. I was such a girl about it. This is how she sat for nearly a year after being parted out -

Here's what she looked like "finished" before I parted her out -

Kaitlynn driving away after we put her new license plate on -

And the car I drive daily now -

Re: Sold
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 7:58 PM
Nice replacement!

What kind of spoiler is on it?

Thursday, December 15, 2011 7:32 AM
Thanks.
It's spoilerless, nothing back there.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 1:48 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:Nice replacement!

What kind of spoiler is on it?

Lgt is just sexy like that.

Envy the Lgt big time wish I could afford one. I prefer them over the impreza too.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 2:46 PM
Wow. What a difference that hood made on the fire. Nice upgrade.

Sunday, December 18, 2011 1:56 PM
Thanks guys. I do love the Legacy a lot & it feels right. I felt like a kid in the Sunfire, which I bought when I was 20. At 30, I needed something more grown up.

Monday, December 19, 2011 6:59 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Thanks.

I meant on the Sunfire

Monday, December 19, 2011 7:09 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:
stargrrrl wrote:Thanks.

I meant on the Sunfire

it looks like the one that is suppost to be by the window just moved farther down the trunk lid.

Monday, December 19, 2011 8:46 PM
Good call. I didnt notice that. Im now considering that over spoilerless.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 2:11 PM
It's actually a Tiburon wing. I got it off of eBay super cheap, but it needed the posts reshaped to fit a Sunfire's curve.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search