Cavalier has fainted...What!? Cavalier Is Evolving!? - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier has fainted...What!? Cavalier Is Evolving!?
Monday, August 13, 2012 8:05 AM
Congratulations! Cavalier has evolved into Mazda Protege5!!

So...I was driving home from school one day and this kid in what I think was a Pontiac decides he's gonna pull across a highway. Two lanes, from a side street. I lock up the brakes (Anti-lock my ass)...can't stop in time....and....end result..

I'm ok, i'm fine...car did it's job in keeping me safe...can't say the same for the car...although it did start and drive afterwards...to the roadside where the wrecker got it.

Sigh...pics...

AND THE OTHER CAR....which was able to drive home afterwards...

BUT, after all is said and done, insurance checks have come in, cavalier is probably a 3ftx 3ft cube by now, and has since been replaced (AKA Evolved) by a 2003 Mazda Protege5...don't you just LOVE the color?

Re: Cavalier has fainted...What!? Cavalier Is Evolving!?
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:23 AM
So much more you can do with that! Sorry bout the cav, but have fun with protege
Re: Cavalier has fainted...What!? Cavalier Is Evolving!?
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:06 PM
sucks about the cav man, liek the color of the protege lol

just to give you some heads up, those protege hatchs had a tendancy to ruts really bad in the rear quarter panels. i dunno what your weather is like where you are but we us a lot of salt up here and i dont see many of them style of hatches that arnt rusted out...... figured i'd give ya aheads up.

nice car though either way.

150.0 DB, Loudest in Atlantic Canada, Street Class A.
Next year 155 DB
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search