Wrecked, But Cannot Let Go - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wrecked, But Cannot Let Go
Saturday, June 14, 2014 9:05 PM
So I got cut off by a tractor trailer, who also got cut off by a car and he locked up his brakes. I was already slowing down and then jammed onto my brakes a little harder and blew a brake line. Tried to wheel around the trailer but it still caught the driver's side of my front end on his trailer. Pulled back the radiator support, radiator, hood, and fender. Luckily, I hadn't made too many engine mods yet. Still runs and nothing mechanically wrong, so I'm thinking about fixing her up and putting her back on the road. Call me a fool, but I'm still in love with her after 200,000 miles.

Re: Wrecked, But Cannot Let Go
Sunday, June 15, 2014 9:16 PM
Good to hear your ok after tanglin with a semi. I'm surprised how offen it happens around here. Keep some distance! I usually try to pass diesels in general as fast as possible like a prick. Any other time I'm fine just puttin around town like an old man. I don't want to tangle with an 18 wheeler or idle behind them breathing the toxic fumes as they try to get up to speed. "Get around him or Lay Back!" my dad says LOL
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search