theives got caught - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
theives got caught
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:43 AM
Last May, I left J parked in an apartment complex...and woke up the next morning to nothing in my car. I filed a police report, but they couldnt get any finger prints, so I figuered it was done and over with. Almost every weekend since then there has been some kind of break-in or vandalism .... i got a call last night that they caught the kids....and they admitted to breaking in. Needless to say I'll never get my sh*t back, but I wont have to worry about them taking it again either ;o) too bad their minors...Cop said I should recieve something in the mail with in the next couple weeks if i would like to press charges or whatever. .... I'll be the first person there..in the front row....giving the evil eye ;o)

"Might be slow, but its cute as hell"

Re: theives got caught
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:34 AM
good, people like that need to be caught

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:43 PM
Congrats hun! At least you and your Cavy can rest a bit easier. Not too often you hear about something positive happening in cases like these. Don't forget to give the "slit your throat" motion repeatedly while giving them the evil eye of death.

Brakes? I don't need no stinking brakes....I have air bags
http://members.cardomain.com/charlzo_2000
Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:46 PM
lol yeh...i was pretty excited!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:19 PM
Thats awesome. Sux about your stuff tho

Friday, March 04, 2005 2:09 AM
/\ made my sig!! I love you!!...oh i can jack it...its mine!!

Friday, March 04, 2005 12:34 PM
glad to hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My uncle' s trailer got stolen off of a jobsite. The whole dang trailer! He had a hitch lock on at and everyhting! They had to have used a cutting torch to get it off. He had tons of tools in it, he is a contractor and the trailer was recovered the next day when i saw it driving through town.
Here's how iti went down. I saw it and i called him & asked if he got a new truck and went into the lanscaping business. The truck that stole it had lettering on the side of it (it was even the guys cell phone number) I got his plate & and called that A-hole in. Met my uncle at the sheriif's office and an hour later he was reunited w/ his trailer and tools. The thief was sentenced to 25 days in jail for grand theft auto YAY.

don't go home mad, just go home
Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:18 AM
/\ thats great!! glad to hear that

Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:49 PM
don't you just love it when you catch these idiots in the act? I wonder if it's written somewhere in the law..

Article 3
subsection 13

He whoeth catcheth anyone pilfering items from thine automobile hadth the right to layeth the smackdown

too bad the law tends to favor the criminal in the event that I catch them and beat the hell out of them for trying to take my stuff.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search