my car - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my car
Friday, December 30, 2005 5:02 PM
so guys and gals got a great xmas present my car got totalled

Re: my car
Friday, December 30, 2005 5:30 PM
that sucks what happend?

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:35 PM
stupid fing police scared the lady in front of me and she hit the brakes and i missed her but the drunk behind me plowed the poop out if me. i thought they where going to fix it but they totalled the car. on top of it they aren't giving me but 2,300 for the damn thing ive got 10g's before paint invested. really sucks im going to hang myself now

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:05 PM
Pics???
Also, can you like sue the drunk dude because he was driving drunk???

-Seth

Monday, January 02, 2006 3:23 PM
no pics, they are on my phone gay pics sorry fellas. im trying to get receipts for all the stuff i put in so far i got 6 g's mech labor 5 g's body labor and 3 g's parts good start i think!

Monday, January 09, 2006 6:09 PM
Good luck! I hope you get what your receipts totalled, probably not with it being that old of a car though. We're going through this right now with my car, but luckly she was pretty stock, they just gave me 200 for my muffler and 920 for my new engine.
Nessa

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don't even know enough to know that I don't know!
Friday, January 13, 2006 3:12 PM
im getting hosed!!!! 2600 geez they can suck my OO's

Friday, January 13, 2006 6:44 PM
^^2600 for the 1996 Sunfire? They gave us 5100+$ less 600$ to buy back the car, so we ended up with 4553 or something like that. We bought a 2000 Green Z24 in it's place, it's nice, now we just have to make it ours. We pick up the old girl tomorrow from the junk yard and tow it to my parents' where she'll be stripped naked. If we sell all of the parts for what we're asking for (we went by the junk yard prices) we'll make 3k. Wouldn't that be nice???????
Nessa

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I don't even know enough to know that I don't know!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search