wrecked - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wrecked
Friday, September 15, 2006 11:34 PM
got into an accident today and im pretty sure the Z is a write off... the wheel is bent w/ the spring sitting on top of the tire, tire is still holding air, driver side fender is smashed, hood is bent, front bumper is smashed in on driver side, just the suspension alone is prolly enuff to rite it off because of its age(96) and its mileage(142,000kms). i dunno i dont want the car back it will never be the same.. the accident was my fault, i had my buddy in the car we are all rite just some cuts and some pain in my neck and my buddys knees. the other driver was ok with some stiffnesss in his back... may she rest in peace... but ill be back in another black z.

sad site to see, but im more happy everyone is alright and was able to walk away.. cars can be replaced...

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff

Re: wrecked
Sunday, September 24, 2006 10:27 PM
That sucks, What happened?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:31 AM
^^thank u for being the only person to reply normally i would get no replies which makes me wonder y i even bother posting here?

anyways to answer ur question i was making a left turn onto this street and there was this huge semi making a right turn onto the street i was, so i looked behind the semi and saw no cars even as far down as two lights, so i crept up and just bearly got past the truck and bamm got smoked by some dude in an olds cutlass supreme. i have no idea where the guy came from since the truck was basiclly taking up two lanes no one should have past it but he did, he even told the cops and insurance there was no way i coulda saw him plus im more then sure he was speeding but the cops didnt care cuz im 22 and hes 45. the car has $16,000 worth of damage to front end, suspension, engine, etc... im just waiting to hear back from my insurance company after dropping off all the bills i have for the car... once again tnx for looking and replying!

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:38 PM
Ouch $16,000. I didn't even pay that much for my Cavalier when it was new. Glad the reply helped out. Good luck with the next one.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:38 PM
Next Z24 that is.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 8:34 PM
Sucks to hear man. Its always sad to see a nice car go down in its prime!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:50 PM
thanks alot 89sunbird, nobodies ever told me my car was nice... and thanks licher for the kind words...

ya i got the dealership trying to source me my 99 Z24 5speed i've been looking for, suprising that there are none around here right now..

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Friday, September 29, 2006 10:32 AM
atleast your ok you can always get a new car

Friday, September 29, 2006 6:50 PM
Yup as long as everyone's alright that's all that really matters.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:12 AM
i kno but everytime i see pics of my car i wanna cry. i cant go look at it for hours in my garage like i used to, but the next car will be in memory. thanks guys!

-----------
ayo 8 Iz Enuff
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search