04 Cavalier, Flew off interstate, airborne, rolled over 3-4 times, slid on its roof, caught on fire. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
04 Cavalier, Flew off interstate, airborne, rolled over 3-4 times, slid on its roof, caught on fire.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 5:28 PM
Hey guys,

My Best friend was driving in his 04 red cavalier. his car went off the shoulder at highwayspeeds, flew, rolled over 3-4 times, landed on its roof, and slid 2-3 meters then came to a stop. He was able to unbuckle his seatbelt hanging upside down, and exit through the rear door. The car then got on fire and blew up a few minutes after his escape. He escaped with bruises, and minor cuts to his hand. He posted some pictures of his car (before and after) here on his hi5 gallery:

http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayMyGallery.do?userid=79804698&pic=10

Some people say that cavaliers are death traps, but his car help up long enough for him to escape.

rks

Re: 04 Cavalier, Flew off interstate, airborne, rolled over 3-4 times, slid on its roof, caught on fire.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007 9:36 PM
Wow...glad he came out relatively unhurt. Really sucks about the car but at least he was able to walk away before the explosion.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Re: 04 Cavalier, Flew off interstate, airborne, rolled over 3-4 times, slid on its roof, caught on f
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:45 AM
James Larsen wrote:Wow...glad he came out relatively unhurt. Really sucks about the car but at least he was able to walk away before the explosion.

x2

-Brandon

Re: 04 Cavalier, Flew off interstate, airborne, rolled over 3-4 times, slid on its roof, caught on f
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 8:47 PM
wow congrats to him, glad to hear he is ok.

not to sound like an ass, but the car didn't explode, the fuel tank may have, but if a car explodes theres nothing left but shrapnel. his looks intact which is a god sent for him, if it did he would most likely be injured or killed by the flying debris

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, January 12, 2007 3:44 PM
first you have to log in......that's gay.

post them somewhere we can all see them...then I'll comment.

KRI Motorsports BBQ/CAR MEET in KZOO, MI Click Here for Pictures!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:33 PM
Yea same here post the pic's so everyone can see em

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:14 PM
damn that car is effed. good thing ur friend could and did get out in time.

for those asking for direct pics

Monday, January 22, 2007 1:08 PM
damn

Friday, January 26, 2007 7:13 PM
JCBLL95 wrote:damn

MIAMI HEAT
NBA CHAMPS!!!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:14 PM
Good god.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:38 AM
Holy hell man they came out ok from that!

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:18 PM
^^ He musta been short. God knows I would'a cracked my head open.

Sucks dude. That was bad one.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:11 PM
Holy hell, did he buy lotto tickets right after? Or did the horseshoe fall out?

Your buddy better count his lucky stars, and whatever religion he is, I'm switching to that.
Monday, August 13, 2007 8:45 AM
some of that looks like it can be salvaged... the rear deck is untouched... just needs paint! gald everyone is ok, hate to see people get hurt.

2001 Ford F250 Superduty
7.3L PowerStroke Diesel
5" Turbo-Back Exhaust
XCal-2 With Tadds Tunes
Water/Methanol Injection
aFe Stage 2 Intake
Full Set of AutoMeter Gauges.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 6:53 AM
holy @!#$ that's bad

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search