Laffs Got Jacked (Sorta) - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Laffs Got Jacked (Sorta)
Friday, January 26, 2007 9:46 PM
Well it happened, my car got broken into. My movie tonight was interrupted by my alarm pager giving me the "driver door open" signal. So I rush outside to find my door open, and my window pulled outta the track, b pillar cover busted.

Good news is they didn't have enought time to get my system, the deck was pulled and the CD changer unhooked, the alarm musta scared em. Bad news is they got my workout stuff and school textbooks and messed my car upinside bad. I dunno if anythings been done to the outside, will check tommorrow.

This is the last thing I needed this week and I'm hella pissed about it, but in retrospect it could be alot worse. I will have to take pics tommorrow, maybe I'll post em up I dunno yet.

Watch your gear guys, theres scum out there.

Re: Laffs Got Jacked (Sorta)
Friday, January 26, 2007 9:54 PM
sorry to hear about it man. I'm gettin my alarm installed tomorrow actually. I've had my car messed with twice but actually walked out on the one person and snuck up on him while he was in my trunk. I knew who the boy was to. cops arrested him since he had a outstading warrant anyway. It's almost not even worth having a modded car since you always have the fear of it being screwed with. hopefully all works out.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, January 26, 2007 10:06 PM
Quote:

It's almost not even worth having a modded car since you always have the fear of it being screwed with.

Agreed. There's been a rash of break-ins at my work, 5 cars broken into in the last 2 weeks... Time to get a carpool tag and get prime parking (even if I don't carpool)

Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:27 PM
that sucks man ur fires sooo @!#$in nice too... @!#$ty that u cant even have something nice without some lowlifes trying to take it...

----------
i keep it gully like im havin a old friend for lunch
http://diggininthecrates.tripod.com
Sunday, January 28, 2007 3:15 PM
Well I put the window back in the track today, the bpillar and window trim are kinda bent/broken but not toooooo bad. If I go ahead with my plans for the car this summer they will get replaced anyways.

Now I laugh about it, it coulda been so much worse, they leave over 2k worth of stereo equipment and my 300 dollar skates but take books and workout stuff. Definatly amatuers, although just as a precaution the sunfires no longer be kept where its outta my sight.

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:12 PM
movie thearter have cameras watching the parking lot?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search