the evolz24 was stolen about 6 months ago. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
the evolz24 was stolen about 6 months ago.
Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:13 PM
i used to be on here a long time ago. i remember back when the org have a bout 3k people on it..... anyways..there are a few people still on here that will remember me possibly....

right after my wife and i bought our house- my car was stolen.. i went to have it towed from the apartment complex and the tow places refused to to it cause it was literally chasis on the ground.. had my wheels on still though... and a lot of important tools in the car (thanks to my laziness) i made arrangements for JOKR to be purchasing the car... when i went back three days later to get tools out of it- and have it towed by a hillbilly- the car was gone... no tow trucks claimed to had removed the car and property management had no clue(if they had it towed legally that would have to tell me first or give a 36 hour warning... or they had it dumped some where and are lying) as to what happened to the car...

i saw the wheels on a truck in town not to long ago. not very high odds that someone else would have those same wheels (only one person ive ever seen had them)...

i was trying for years to sell the car... i paid first merit the 3k i owed them still.. i still have the spoiler and trunk if anyone wants to buy it.....(its the skyline gtr spoiler similar to the bat wing spoiler )

if anyone cares-- the family and i are very well and ive become a mustang fiend.. go figure.. lol...

peace out ya'll....

dreams are useless if you do not possess the abilties required to make them your reality.
BetterFasterMore.

Re: the evolz24 was stolen about 6 months ago.
Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:19 PM
i remember you man, good to ehar from you... and good luck

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:30 PM
I remember ya. I've been here since Nov 2001, how couldnt I?

Black Z24 with the Import Fighter kit, right? I loved that car....for that time, it was one of the perfect looking Cavaliers and it was an inspiration for me. I wrecked my first Cavalier in Dec. 2001, and I looked for 5 months for a black Z24 5-speed, but had no luck. Settled with the green one I got now. Man, those were the days lol

Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:52 PM
wow...you guys remember me.. thats insane.. i found a bunch of pics from my black with a million red sticker days--- and the bomex days and finally the rksport days...

the last yr i was driving the car it became a real heap... the engine light was always on, it was loud, just became a total turd.. i wish i could have the money i put into it back..even half of it..

im on a couple good cites as EVOL04GT (buckeyestangs.com, silvermustangs.com, fnsweet.com, stangnet.com) i love the pictures i have of the car.. lots of great memories with that car...
heres whats done to the mustang so far premier cd with pineers all around and a phoenix gold 800 watt amp powering a 13.5 inch JL w6 version2. intake, pulleys, short throw, racing seats, deep dish black 18s, lowered, 4.10 gears, headers (in garage still) catted x pipe, flowmaster exhaust, roush bumper lip, cobra rear bumper, full length subframes, bigger brakes (not on yet), center dash piece body matched, i should be at a bout 275 and 325 at the wheels once the headers are in and i get the thing dyno tuned...) and should run a 14.0 or 13.7 if i could drive... lol...)

i dont put ALL my money into my car anymore.. i am a little more rounded i guess...the house is huge and we are always planning out some changes for it...

alot more to come in this order.. kenne bell supercharger(hopefully this coming winter ill be putting down about 425hpr/430 torque, built motor, 6 speed swap and a bullet proof rear end....

the wife has an acura TL which will become my daily driver when we get her 300c. our daughter is almost three now.. shes amazing... she loves the mustang.. its great...

its funny-- andy and i are still friends and josh csepegi are still friends.. jokr and i talk here and there as well... this board is what got me into cars and really understanding performance and all that fun stuff.. i am appreciative of what i have learned- but i admit i have become very typical with my v8.... beating my grandpas 2002 z28 was the best ever! lol..a week later he traded in the car.. lol...

dreams are useless if you do not possess the abilties required to make them your reality.
BetterFasterMore.
Sunday, January 28, 2007 12:25 PM
that sucks to hear about the car man... any chance u wanna post some pics of ur Z??? sounds like a real nice car..

----------
i keep it gully like im havin a old friend for lunch
http://diggininthecrates.tripod.com
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 7:37 AM
im sure i will once i stop being lazy....i need to find my old cameras cables and software and load them into our new pc to get them to transfer.... it was pretty sweet i guess. its not my thing anymore really-- but i love looking at the old pics and remembering the good things.. lol

BetterFasterMore.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:52 PM
That was a pretty sweet Cav....

Friday, February 23, 2007 12:43 PM
i remember wanting the daisies lol
cant forget you man, had some good times up at the bees
you and your WOMENS pink adidas haha

Friday, February 23, 2007 12:59 PM
This one?

nope... don't remember

Sunday, February 25, 2007 3:04 PM
hey thats her.... i never took my side moldings off... oh yeah iu repainted them that week.. duh.... have anymore pics of it? i d like a front shot..

BetterFasterMore.
Monday, February 26, 2007 9:37 PM
How much did/do you want for the spoiler?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:13 PM
I'll take that spoiler off your hands asap cash in hand, that is if 89sunbird doesn't take it

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:36 AM
Go for it...I just realized it probably wouldnt look right on a drop top

Friday, March 02, 2007 4:09 PM
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 8:21 PM
sorry guys.. havent checked this post in a while....

i pm ed back the two people that asked... and--

andy didnt steal the spoiler-- at least- i dont think he did...

BetterFasterMore.
Monday, March 19, 2007 5:26 AM
I kinda remember you, but not really. LOL

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search