Rant: ON! Goddam thieves! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rant: ON! Goddam thieves!
Sunday, July 22, 2007 8:42 PM
Ok, need to vent a little here.

So this afternoon, decided I'd play a joke on my friend, flipped a cart upside down right in front of his Ford Ranger Edge. Haha, left it that way. Anyways, he had break an hour prior to me leaving, so I expected a joke back in return.

Fast forward to three o'clock, leave time for me.

I'm looking for a prank, can't see any, finally lo-and-behold, I notice my chrome valve stem covers missing. I start laughing, thinking he almost had me. Can't find them in the car (left a pretty big crack in the window, figured he threw them inside), decided since he lives down the street he'd expect me to pick them up tonight. Some of you can see where this is going by now.

As some may know, I push buggies for Wal-Mart, job sucks ass, but it is a steady paycheck, with about zero chance of me being terminated. I'm job-hunting for something better, but til then, I will continue pushing buggies. Back to my story.

I was outside all afternoon, and I keep a sharp eye out for my car, as well of those of other customers (lots of bad hit-and-runs lately). I was at the absolute most two hours away from my car in between break, inside jobbies, and what-nots, between 1 o'clock and 3 o'clock.

Some jack-ass stole my valve-stem covers. They're of the long type, got them with the rims, pretty much useless on most regular stems. Someone bothered to help themselves to maybe ten dollars of valve-stem caps, and I know they were there this morning: ever since I got some bad curb-rash on the passenger-front rim, I look at that particular rim every morning before leaving, to let out a sigh, and the black stem/brass end stand out like a sore thumb, where-as the chrome metal stem covers blend in very nicely with the rim, 'rashed or not.

That's my rant. Seriously, about the only thing I can't lock, someone helps themselves to it. The little f*cker is lucky I wasn't around, cause I'm still not sure if I would have pummelled him to the ground and cuffed him (carry those on my person, and yes, they have been required prior), or just kicked the living crap out of him.

Sh*theads piss me off. The value is piss-all to me, but the principal of this goddam culture of self-entitlement pandered by the left-weenies in this goddam city is annoying the hell out of me.

/Rant off

--------------------------------------------------------
2002 Sunfire -->
- Ractive steering wheel
- ASA 17" EM9 + Nexen N5000 215/45/17 (steelies for winter)
- D-Spec Lowering kit @ 1.4" (issues currently )
- Rockford P250.1 + MTX MZS1004 + Panasonic CQ-C8313U head unit
- Barely legal tint.

Re: Rant: ON! Goddam thieves!
Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:44 PM
I had the same thing happen to me. What I saw it as was carma. When I was 13 riding my bike around I would snake a pair or to for my bike.

Still sucks. But it is a petty crime. Just be glad you do not have a key pinstripe.

Monday, July 23, 2007 4:53 AM
wow valve stems seriously?

Monday, July 23, 2007 3:44 PM
the little turds keep stealing mine and the g/fs caps too

freaking sucks to keep going to discout tires to get more

Monday, July 23, 2007 3:56 PM
tighten them down with a socket. i never had mine stolen cuz they couldnt get them off lol.

but seriously? stem covers? come on lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:05 AM
I had mine stolen off my Cavy and I went to Discount and the guy gave me 4 new ones for free. He said he used to steal them all the time when he was younger so he felt bad for me lol. I put those on with a wrench and they weren't stolen again.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Sunday, August 05, 2007 12:37 PM
You carry cuffs... and you're a WalMart cart pusher? If you tried to cuff me I'd shoot you.

Saturday, September 08, 2007 6:40 PM
LoL nobody ever touches my black plastic caps.....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search