the magic thief - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
the magic thief
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 9:02 AM
ok so i got home last night at about 3 am so i went to as in i was tierd and i had school today i wake up for school and go outside to leave and i unlock my car and get in then i notice that something looks different and lo and behold my sub and amp were gone along with some other things

how this guy did it i dont know but he got in my car with it locked and windows up without setting off the alarm and stole my @!#$ then locks it back before he leaves as if i wouldnt notice my @!#$ was gone if he locked it back so now im out a system and a few other things

it sucks cause i dont have any money to replace what was taken and the police were usless they came and got my number and my name and left thats it o well i guess ill work ito ut some how im done rambling for now

Re: the magic thief
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:58 PM
Never heard of a thief taking the time to lock the door behind him... hope you get your @!#$ back.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:20 PM
you got lucky. saturday my car was broken into in broad daylight in a crowded park in a rich neighborhood. the thief busted my window and the plastic part behind my window. then we had a typical florida afternoon monsoon. nobody saw a thing. the cop and the insurance company said the same thing"sorry about your luck"but lucky for me, robert(the intimidator)was there to help me out. i truly hope everything works out for you.

GOT RICE ?
Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:40 AM
yeah me too but the insurance is gonna give me 250 for it so i guess its not a complete loss (they only gave me that beacause i threatend to drop my coverage and switch to another compony) so im gonna get something else for the car im threw with systems just extra weight and more of a pain then there worth

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search