PICS OF THE JERSEY DEVIL POOR CAVY !!!! SHES GONE!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
PICS OF THE JERSEY DEVIL POOR CAVY !!!! SHES GONE!!!
Monday, September 03, 2007 7:44 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^sad pic it was a fun 10 years with the cavy..........

there was a pic for those who rem her almost done no paint shame...........

but everyday i get in my new z puts a smile on my face thanks j-body for all the resources over the years i still be back to check out those bad ass cavs on here..........

Re: PICS OF THE JERSEY DEVIL POOR CAVY !!!! SHES GONE!!!
Monday, September 03, 2007 8:04 AM
its a shame to see it go

Monday, September 03, 2007 8:10 AM
Snowman wrote:its a shame to see it go

yeah but for 10 years i had cavy last 2 years i have been missing my camaros finally did it ......and boy ls1 power stock is bad ass now time to mod her......

Monday, September 03, 2007 10:07 AM
daamn you had your car for 10 years? that must stuck to let her go finally
good luck with the ro

Monday, September 03, 2007 10:13 AM
LS1 FTW!

Monday, September 03, 2007 10:47 AM
I would never be able to keep one car for 10 years, so more power to ya on that. But if I hopped in a Camaro that I now own, I would never look back on the 10 years of owning a cav lol.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Monday, September 03, 2007 12:33 PM
NOOOOO!!!!!!! Damn Greg

Monday, September 03, 2007 2:39 PM
Was there anything wrong with the body? Why did it get trashed?

Monday, September 03, 2007 2:45 PM
damn dude, that really sux it had to go. oh well...good luck with the new project

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, September 03, 2007 3:39 PM
what did you do with the trd sides wanta get rid of them>????

Monday, September 03, 2007 7:46 PM
thanks all yeah i had alot of fun with the cavy and this site and all but i needed something diff i bought that z24 in oct of 1997 brand new so it was almost 10 yrs last year i almost sold it but changed my mind well this year after all my new mods and hard work that water pump went so i did not turn back stripped her down and made about 5000.00 in parts so that was a plus but i miss the feel and sound of a strong v8 so now we are back in it with an ls1 power plant ...........but i will never look down at cavys i still like em alot u guys have alot of bad ass cavs on here.......

Monday, September 03, 2007 7:49 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:LS1 FTW!

thanks joe car is a rocket ship all stock cant wait to mod her up..........

Monday, September 03, 2007 9:14 PM
Greg B ( ls1 power now) wrote:thanks all yeah i had alot of fun with the cavy and this site and all but i needed something diff i bought that z24 in oct of 1997 brand new so it was almost 10 yrs last year i almost sold it but changed my mind well this year after all my new mods and hard work that water pump went so i did not turn back stripped her down and made about 5000.00 in parts so that was a plus but i miss the feel and sound of a strong v8 so now we are back in it with an ls1 power plant ...........but i will never look down at cavys i still like em alot u guys have alot of bad ass cavs on here.......

You were hungry for power, so you bought power Good luck on your new purchase. Will you post a full shot of it? I would like to see.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:01 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:Was there anything wrong with the body? Why did it get trashed?

i posted it p for free no one wanted ...........

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:03 PM
Eternal wrote:
Greg B ( ls1 power now) wrote:thanks all yeah i had alot of fun with the cavy and this site and all but i needed something diff i bought that z24 in oct of 1997 brand new so it was almost 10 yrs last year i almost sold it but changed my mind well this year after all my new mods and hard work that water pump went so i did not turn back stripped her down and made about 5000.00 in parts so that was a plus but i miss the feel and sound of a strong v8 so now we are back in it with an ls1 power plant ...........but i will never look down at cavys i still like em alot u guys have alot of bad ass cavs on here.......

You were hungry for power, so you bought power Good luck on your new purchase. Will you post a full shot of it? I would like to see.

will do for sure........

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:42 PM
lemme get this straight... the WATER PUMP went out and so u junked the car?

i understand u wanted a new car and all, but DAMN man, you coulda took it back to stock and sold it for blue book value.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:01 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lemme get this straight... the WATER PUMP went out and so u junked the car?

i understand u wanted a new car and all, but DAMN man, you coulda took it back to stock and sold it for blue book value.

yup crazy huh......... but for real cavy had 148000 miles on her was time for new car and i had for 10 years almost got tired of it but i made over 5000.00 in parts sales and all i tried to give it away for free haha no one wanted.............no looking back ls1 power for me here on out thanks man.......

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:37 PM
Man I told you to find out the daimeter on that sway bar. I was gonna get it off of you if it was the big one. Ahh well have fun with the LS1.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:33 PM
The01Cav wrote:Man I told you to find out the daimeter on that sway bar. I was gonna get it off of you if it was the big one. Ahh well have fun with the LS1.

sorry man

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:37 PM
wow had to move my last post wow.......

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 10:00 PM
hahahaha ^^^

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search