good bye jbody.org. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
good bye jbody.org.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:39 PM
well i havent posted on the org. for a while,i got a new project last year and moved back in our house.so my cav bacame my daily driver until labor about 9 am.i rearended an isuzu hombre pickup.so this will be my last official post on the org. because the insurance company pronounced my beloved cavy totaled.rip.click the link for pics.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/565413/10

Re: good bye jbody.org.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:41 PM
sucks about the car but 2 things wrong with the this post... its photos and media.... I want pics not a link to where I can find them and either way this belongs in the wrecked/jacked/sold forum

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:44 PM
Quote:

sucks about the car but 2 things wrong with the this post... its photos and media.... I want pics not a link to where I can find them and either way this belongs in the wrecked/jacked/sold forum

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:05 PM
Darkstars wrote:sucks about the car but 2 things wrong with the this post... its photos and media.... I want pics not a link to where I can find them and either way this belongs in the wrecked/jacked/sold forum

We have a wrecked/jacked/sold forum? Am I missing something?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:10 PM
By looking at the pictures on your CarDomain, it seems as though you have crashed this car twice?

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:20 PM
So you pushed that Isuzu over the ditch and into a tree on the other side? How freakin fast were you going???

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search