07 G5 wrecked... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
07 G5 wrecked...
Monday, October 29, 2007 4:03 PM
Ok, well posting for a friend...on the way home from the football game friday, friend was doing.. probably around 110 and hit a ditch, went through a yard looking thing, and then into a tree... drivers side CV axle broke away at the kind of plastic boot peice, part still in trans. other part laying, lower control arm snapped from the mount, tie rod end is all messed up, tire, coil spring, and strutt were at the back of the fender well.. motor mount snapped, front bumper cover cracked alot, fender all @!#$ up, headlight snapped from mounts, its all messed up.. but should be fixed within the week... it sucks..

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"

Re: 07 G5 wrecked...
Monday, October 29, 2007 4:06 PM
he was doing 110 mph?

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Monday, October 29, 2007 4:46 PM
He said 110, i know for a fact at least 100, i was in the passanger seat and looked over not too long before we wrecked... weve had it up higher, but he usually runs the crap out of it...

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:54 PM
why? just curious to the need for that fast....

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:58 PM
maybe he shouldn't fix it.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 9:47 AM
110 + stock econobox = death

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:06 AM
Yea... we hit pretty hard.. my back still hurts a little bit, but he's not too worried, his LC is taken away for 90 days as he didnt have insurance, but he'll probably drive anyway.... i dont have the brightest friends in the world lol... but hes buying everything to fix it, then im putting it on for him whenever he gets it... another thing that sucks, all parts have to be bought from the dealership pretty much because its an 07.. so its quite hefty in price... figured out today he'll need

-front bumper cover (going to go to the GT cover)
- strutt assembly
- coil springs (going to get lowering springs while were doin it anyway)
- new motor mount
- new driver's side headlight
- drivers side CV axle
- front sway bar
- new rotor on drivers side
- new caliper on drivers side
- new tie rod end
- new rim (going with aftermarket rims and tires while hes buying rims anyway)
and probably some stuff i forgot...

one advantage though is hes had a supercharger laying around for it for a while, so we're finally getting to put that in...overall sucks more though...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:15 AM
serves him right, shouldnt be @!#$ around and doing stupid @!#$

- 2004 Cavalier - 124k, owned since new

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:07 PM
So he was doing 110 w/o insurance and you are going to help him supercharge it. I am not sure who is more stupid.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:24 PM
you were a shirt that says "i'm with stupid" right? becuase what you saying is just stupid.
let me get this right.
your buddy bought G6 base model the replacement for the GA? he likes to go fast without insurence or care for any one else's life in a stock G6. He wrecked it doing a 110 mph on a street. cops caught you saved your asses fined him and took away his license for not having insurance which is probably illegal in your state. and now your going to help him fix it so he can go faster on public roads with out insurance or a license this time.
hmm if i were the cops i would wait till it was fixed. have you get on the road once and put you both in jail for public endangerment.
you are a @!#$ retard for helping him. and your buddy should be in jail becuase he is either going to kill himself or some one else. i just hope your not in the car when he does.
going fast is fun but their is a @!#$ time and a place. if you don't want to pay for the track don't drive like an idiot.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:34 PM
good i hope he totalled it. thats what he gets for driving well over the limit and with no insurance. its people like that, that screw over other people. what if he hit another car. @!#$ @!#$

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:41 PM
Sounds like you learned a lot from that experience.

You're both idiots.

All I ask is next time go straight for the tree.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:49 PM
No, G5, not G6... yes he did get his LC taken away and has to go to court, fines all that crap.. i am helping him supercharge it and fix basically the drivers side suspension and brakes and some body stuff + some aftermarket stuff, yes it was way over the limit, the road we were on the speed limit was 45 or 55, i cant remember, i know he'll still do stupid stuff when its fixed.. but not as much... i mean he used to e brake it doing 40 around in public roads and stuff... i dought hed do that anymore, or speed that much, at least on that road lol... but i really dont think hes going to be AS stupid of a driver after this...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:56 PM
You can't fix stupid.....

That's all I've got to say.....

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:01 PM
I doubt you are a college grad LOL. But before you get all excited about fixing this car. Get it measured because more than likely, going 100+ and hitting a ditch F-ed up your strut tower. I could be wrong but the blurry part looks a bit blurrier than it should.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:06 PM
Well, sorry pics were taken w/ a @!#$ty camera lol, but the strutt and spring and all were bent back... i know it needs a whole new strutt assembly, like plate and all, everything else looks to be fine, but ill take measurements just in case, thanks

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:09 PM
dam that wreck shoulda just killed ya both for being idiots

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 4:46 PM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]dam that wreck shoulda just killed ya both for being idiots

Damn...i couldnt agree more with even Jesus himself
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:03 PM
I saw something like this on here a while ago. The guy died a few months after crashing his car... Killing his sister and her friend aswell. Do your self a favor, dont ever get in the car with him again! Its only a matter of time with people like this... He must have more money then brains, because you dont buy a new car, and NOT put insurance on it. I would have loved to see it get totaled, then he would have to pay off the rest of the payments with out a car.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:08 PM
stupid kids FTW

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:57 PM
well, when you kill yourselves, just don't take anyone else out of the gene pool that doesn't deserve it.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 11:32 PM
Hahaha, you turds deserve that @!#$ for being reckless. Sorry for the loss, but driving like a tard around peoples houses is totally unacceptable.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:16 AM
David Ortlieb wrote:Well, sorry pics were taken w/ a @!#$ty camera lol, but the strutt and spring and all were bent back... i know it needs a whole new strutt assembly, like plate and all, everything else looks to be fine, but ill take measurements just in case, thanks

are you @!#$ serious? do us a favor and just drive off a cliff with the 2 of you in the car.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:44 AM
To the O.P. you and your buddy are a couple of idiots. Hope next time his car does not fare so well. I dont know but all the cars I have seen getting wrecked at 100+ mph were messed up alot more then that, are you sure you guys wernt going say 45-50?

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:01 AM
OK before I start bashing anyone (and I'm gunna)... I do feel that I should mention thast the actual person that posted this didn't do anything wrong.... it was the other guy that should be shot for what he did.... although if the OP actually helps him hop up the car once it's fixed (if it's even fixable).... then he will deserve a stupid trophie.

I would have beat the crap out of him for driving like that with me in the car..... if you wan't to be stupid when there is absolutly no chance of killing anyone but yourself... go right ahead.... it's called natural selection...... just don'e endanger other people... I've actuaslly had a passenger try to talk me into doing something stupid with them in the car before... and I just couldn't make myself put someone else in risk like that.

Man....... don't help him fix it or hop it up... I know he is probably your friend...... but he's an idiot....... do him a favore and keep him off the road as long as possible. If he ends up killing himself... how would you feel then..... think about it.

For christ sakes..... I've done some stupid crap when I was younger.... but I've never lost control and whent flying off the road like that... although I was lucky enough to be blessed with hand eye cordination and I'm actually a pretty dam good driver (just ask my brother).... why is it that 9 times out of 10.... when someone decides to drive like an idoit... they just happen to be a crappy driver and end up having something like this happen.

I usually don't get mean (I don't know why I am here... maybee its because I'm getting older)... but... someone needs to beat that kid within an inch of his life and teach him a leeson for what he did. He's a moron and deserves everything he gets..

I know he's your friend man... but christ.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search