This time id's done for sure... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This time id's done for sure...
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:27 PM

I don't really feel like sharing what happened, but here are some pictures and I guess you can put 2 and 2 together. Really depressing and again I am sorry Phil and Sarah.

Getting "better built" for the '08...

Re: This time the QBE's done for sure...
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:35 PM

I'm glad you crawled out of that alive, when you are ready to tell us what happened, I'll be first in line to hear the story.

Very very Sorry for your losses.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:42 PM

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Re: This time id's done for sure...
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:35 PM
wow......

ur ok? thats really all that matters here

Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:39 PM
This post looks like part of the story.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=8802&t=8802

Glad you weren't killed, that looks like one hell of an accident.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:41 PM

Yes, it's my REAL car. No, it is NOT photoshopped or "this is how my car will look someday". It's the REAL DEAL.
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:43 PM
Kevin Richter wrote:This post looks like part of the story.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=59&i=8802&t=8802

that story was like two weeks ago
Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:47 PM
that actually got fixed and was not related to this at all.

I'm a little banged up, but I'll be fine. just kinda depressed. Very lucky to be alive.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:04 PM
That sucks too see but accidents happen right. Atleast you can walk away from it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:33 PM
like I said bud, @!#$ happens, I am just glad you guys are ok...

I will let ed describe what happened. I feel like its my fault, had I not asked you to come up and hang out with my car buddies it wouldn't have happened.

btw I need to talk to you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, October 22, 2007 7:59 AM
Well this sucks to hear!

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:17 PM
Damn Ed why didnt you tell me about this!?!?!?!

Jk, but realy this does suck. I still cant figure out how you only have a mark from the seat belt, but I guess you have a horseshoe up your a** or something lol. Im sure it will all work out for the better very soon. And let me know about those turbo parts when you decide

Monday, October 22, 2007 2:46 PM
halloweeXXX sorry for your loss man it's very good your alive and ok. the car is just that a car. it can be rebuilt you can't simple as that.

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:33 PM
I hope everything worked out ok.

Phil when you called had it just happend, I thought you were screwing with me at first and then you just hung up, Im sitting there staring at my phone and my brother was like "what?" . you know I got your back man let me know If I can help you out in any way.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Monday, October 22, 2007 5:53 PM
No, it had just happened. Sorry I just hung up cops were drillin me

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:52 AM
gawd dam man , all i can say is WTF

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:50 PM
ouch!!! makes mine look weak!

glad you made it out alright!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:34 PM
thank god your alrite!

sucks to see, but rather the car then you.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:46 AM
Enjoying the outskirts of Ephrata? Color that a lesson learned huh.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 9:16 AM
stargrrrl wrote:Enjoying the outskirts of Ephrata? Color that a lesson learned huh.

He was not going fast at all, Police said that due to the extreme shortness of the skid marks there was no cause for investigation. The angle he hit the cornfield bank and the down slope of the road carried the car over slowly onto its pass. side and then slowly over onto the roof

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:04 AM
Meh, looks fishy. One car amongst corn & he doesn't want to talk about it. Plus you feel bad & say it has to do with hanging out with your car buddies. A Sunday drive doesn't make you hit a bank & roll. If it went onto the passenger's side first, it was on the wrong side of the road too if I'm not misunderstanding unless it rolled uphill? You've posted cornfield speeding videos here before & it seems you had some sort of hand in what went on since you're from here & he's not, plus the cops were talking to you. That again is just what I'm gathering from the pictures since there isn't an explanation & I know that Lincoln isn't that difficult of an area to navigate. I'm just glad nobody was hurt & that again, none of my friends or family were there at the same time or place this went on. That car seemed like trouble for whoever owned it

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 1:13 PM
DAMN! I'm just glad your ok man...

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:55 PM
the car was pissed at the new owner and wanted to be back with QBE

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:29 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Meh, looks fishy. One car amongst corn & he doesn't want to talk about it. Plus you feel bad & say it has to do with hanging out with your car buddies. A Sunday drive doesn't make you hit a bank & roll. If it went onto the passenger's side first, it was on the wrong side of the road too if I'm not misunderstanding unless it rolled uphill? You've posted cornfield speeding videos here before & it seems you had some sort of hand in what went on since you're from here & he's not, plus the cops were talking to you. That again is just what I'm gathering from the pictures since there isn't an explanation & I know that Lincoln isn't that difficult of an area to navigate. I'm just glad nobody was hurt & that again, none of my friends or family were there at the same time or place this went on. That car seemed like trouble for whoever owned it

I haven't wanted to talk about it because I'm simply just depressed about it. Now...I may have been a few over the limit going into the turn (nothing to go oh wow about) but once in the turn I slowed down to a 50ish speed. Had it not been for the angle I hit the embankment it probably would not have rolled over. It was my mistake. The police just drilled him because they said that a lot of what I was saying didn't make any sense, and plus they thought I was drunk. I rolled the car so I wasn't 100% coherent. Phil had no hand in this, and I rolled going down hill. I have no idea how the car landed or is on that side of the road. I guess I may have blacked out like Phil has told me. I have tried looking at the pictures but cannot figure out how the car ended up how it did, so I'm sorry if those aren't the answers you want to hear.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:39 PM
stargrrrl wrote:Meh, looks fishy. One car amongst corn & he doesn't want to talk about it. Plus you feel bad & say it has to do with hanging out with your car buddies. A Sunday drive doesn't make you hit a bank & roll. If it went onto the passenger's side first, it was on the wrong side of the road too if I'm not misunderstanding unless it rolled uphill? You've posted cornfield speeding videos here before & it seems you had some sort of hand in what went on since you're from here & he's not, plus the cops were talking to you. That again is just what I'm gathering from the pictures since there isn't an explanation & I know that Lincoln isn't that difficult of an area to navigate. I'm just glad nobody was hurt & that again, none of my friends or family were there at the same time or place this went on. That car seemed like trouble for whoever owned it

it's not fishy, at all, not even in the least bit or the cops would be investigating, period. I feel bad because I kept bugging him to come up. They were just out cruising and on their way back he missed a turn. And thats not lincoln at all thats Ephrata. it's Schoeneck road and the road has only 1 turn sign and thats for the previous turn. He was new to the roads, it was a mistake. And yes you're correct, I posted videos of me driving my car. Ed has not posted videos of him driving his car. The cops were talking to me because the car is currently titled in my name due to a back log at the bank. Not counting the fact that we were not really beating on it and couldn't because the clutch was brand new. Don't make it seem like he was racing all over because thats not what he was doing.

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:49 PM
Sad to see the car go but to be honest with you I'm just glad you made it out alive man. That looks like one hell of an accident and for you to walk away is awesome. I'm glad your not too hurt and i'll tell you this because it was said to me when I totaled my Z, cars come and go and can be replaced, but you can't. Glad to see your ok man.

Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:03 AM
QBE (Aka Phil No More Boost) wrote:

it's not fishy, at all, not even in the least bit or the cops would be investigating, period. I feel bad because I kept bugging him to come up. They were just out cruising and on their way back he missed a turn. And thats not lincoln at all thats Ephrata. it's Schoeneck road and the road has only 1 turn sign and thats for the previous turn. He was new to the roads, it was a mistake. And yes you're correct, I posted videos of me driving my car. Ed has not posted videos of him driving his car. The cops were talking to me because the car is currently titled in my name due to a back log at the bank. Not counting the fact that we were not really beating on it and couldn't because the clutch was brand new. Don't make it seem like he was racing all over because thats not what he was doing.

If the story isn't posted I go by what I know & pick up from the pictures. Like the fact the fireman's jacket says Lincoln. My brother lives outside of Shoeneck/Mt. Airy, I'm familiar with the area. It's just not common, especially on those roads, that someone up and rolls a car for no reason & that car is a "look what I can do!" car... perhaps a story should have been posted from the start if was so innocent? It just says to put 2 & 2 together, which is what I did. Again, I'm glad nobody was hurt & it's a lesson I'm sure has been learned. Perhaps stick to downing some Sonic burgers?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search