Inconsiderate Drivers - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Inconsiderate Drivers
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 1:26 PM
Well, my baby is dead.

Woman didn't adjust her driving to match the weather conditions, being the impatient broad she is, she tried to avoid a train crossing and stay ahead of the train by crossing ahead of it at the crossing with no barricades. After turning down my street a little too fast and losing control and smashing into me as I was rolling to a stop at the stop sign. Pretty sure its going to end up being a write-off...don't know if its worth the hassle to hope its not totalled. But it's ok, I took quite a bite out of her 2007 Civic with 1500KM on it. Pictures Below.

(ignore the condition of my tires, they worked pretty good for what is left on them and had nothing to do with the accident)

And heres the new project on its way home.

Re: Inconsiderate Drivers
Friday, December 21, 2007 9:52 PM
doesn't look bad to me, new fender and some paint and call it a day!!

Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:10 PM
Tires pushed back a good 6" or more, axle is blown, control arm is twisted, strut is bent, the strut tower probably is as well, and im sure a whole bunch of other little things.....its not bad but its a lot more than fender and paint...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 9:00 AM
still looks like the fire took it better than the civic did.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 4:46 PM
Definately, that Honda damn near disintegrated on impact....my car just bent, rather than falling to pieces...

Friday, December 28, 2007 2:24 PM
The fender and paint was a little sarcastic, but definately an easy fix!! Alot of that stuff I've replaced just to make the car handle better!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search