The "VISION" is done!!!!! - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The "VISION" is done!!!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:18 AM
This is Bob Mulls Cobalt named "Mulls Vision". This cobalt has a true metal widebody (no fiberglass!!) and wheels you wont find anywhere because they were one off wheels made by Boyd Coddingtons Shop.......I will probably get shot and beat up for posting these but you guys have to see his newest creation.

Re: The "VISION" is done!!!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:19 AM

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:20 AM
I think the wheels are 20X8 in the rear and 19 in the front. I know the size is right just dont know on the width.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:20 AM
wow that's @!#$in awesome!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:22 AM
looks alot better than in previous posts

Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:29 AM
absolutely amazing!
im not feelin the widebody but thats just my opinion
mad props tho.....

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Dave

Re: The
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:31 AM
I think it would look better if it had a spoiler......seems kinda plain without it
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:39 AM
JIZZZZZ
Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:40 AM
Bob Mull is a god when it comes to custom work. Some people may not like the finished product, but you have to admire all the work that goes into these cars.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:01 PM
outside looks amazing, im not feeling the interior though

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:08 PM
Looks awesome, the only thing i would change is to have block housing headlights instead of orange.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:13 PM
Great Googly Moogly!! thats hot!! The only thing im not liking is that side view...looks like he should have more of a sideskirt or something.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:22 PM
damn but i still don't like the dash.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:28 PM
Its nice, but its no Evil Z. I expected alot more from the way people invovled with the project were talking about it. Its nice but not what I expected I guess. What I do like is it is simple, not overly done.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:35 PM
Snowman wrote:looks alot better than in previous posts

Can you post a link to the other posts?

I like it, but I am into a streetable car.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:39 PM
nice stock front.....ya know.......tis kinda cool.....but afte seeing all the stuff commin out for cobalts im kinda glad i kept my sunfire..

i mean the evil z was liek up here, all kinds of custom, but not really anythign that stands out.

i liek the widebody better than gravanas though

Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:53 PM
DAMN! I love it! every inch of the exterior except the headlights is sooo hot! Its crazy wide, with no skirts at all and looks insane.
The interior is also wicked. The only part that dosent do it for me is the trunk set up. Looks liek its lacking huge

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:13 PM
I like the interior on this car, not over done like the evil z. also i agree on the trunk needing a spoiler.....nothin huge, but something to take the plain look away and i think a diff exhaust too. all in all i think another show winner.

Creative Draft
Creative Draft Member
Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:20 PM
really nice but i agree with Ashley NO EVILZ4 not even close, i like fiberglass.... not the vinyl carbon fiber (not even real carbon fiber), and i agree it does need side skirts! also maybe a better more crazy paint job!
Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:39 PM
Think he was going after a driveable car more than an all out show car. He wanted a nice car that could show with some unique mods to it but also one that could be driven. Everything on the exterior is metal including the hood. No fiberglass on the outside.

Think it came out hot but, in knowing the background story on the build a few of the ideas got canned because the shop that did the work at first couldnt meet the deadlines so to meet those a few things had to be cut. I dont personally know what those were but, it was a mad dash to get it ready as it.

I dont know what the next step is for the Bob but, I do know that engine in that car is a built GM racing engine. Who knows whats next????

Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:50 PM
well if hes gonna drive it he might want to fit that huge hole in the enginebay, You can see the damn wheel!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:27 PM
thats a lot of $

-----------
Words that you can't use in modding: Finished, Perfect, Cheap.
Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:38 PM
I like the dash but nothing else.

I am all that is man

Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:23 PM
AREA 51 wrote:Think he was going after a driveable car more than an all out show car. He wanted a nice car that could show with some unique mods to it but also one that could be driven. Everything on the exterior is metal including the hood. No fiberglass on the outside.

Think it came out hot but, in knowing the background story on the build a few of the ideas got canned because the shop that did the work at first couldnt meet the deadlines so to meet those a few things had to be cut. I dont personally know what those were but, it was a mad dash to get it ready as it.

I dont know what the next step is for the Bob but, I do know that engine in that car is a built GM racing engine. Who knows whats next????

Yeah i know they had alot of bad things go wrong and couldn't do what they wanted to do because of time. I really think the more i look at the car the wide body is amazing and the wheels are very nice, I just think they should maybe do a two-tone paint so you can see the wide body more and i agree about the spoiler. The interior was first real carbon fiber from the looks of the pictures from Noble's shop but they screwed the car up so they had no time to bounce back really. But I think they will probably add things or redo it again. This is the car they will take to SEMA because they had too meet a deadline, but by the time the next show season rolls around you'll see changes and a car that will be at the top again on the show circuit. I know Bob and Larry personally and they have creative minds so I can't wait to see what else they do.

BOB: If you see this congrats on finishing the car, i know you went through hell trying to finish it for SEMA. Very nice and I can't wait to see the things that are to come. Good luck and I will talk to you and your dad soon. Have fun in Vegas

Saturday, October 29, 2005 3:31 PM
Jezus! Thats sexy!

Loving the wide body, im glad its not over the top like before.

Damn perfection there! Flawless.

Portage, MI
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search