Widebody Mustang On Muscle Car - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Widebody Mustang On Muscle Car
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:47 PM
This is for anyone who missed the episode

this will also give you an idea how I'm doing that grille that I havent had time to work on lol

Sorry for the quality alot of guys on the fiberglass forum were wanting to see it so I took pics of my tv since I recorded it lol

Re: Widebody Mustang On Muscle Car
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:29 PM
only part i love about this post is you took pictures of the tv. thats awesome

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:34 PM
Somehow I'm scared that ricers will go out and attempt to make some "uber cool" flares using their methods, but it's doubtful. I'd have to see the completed Mustang before I say how I feel about it.

* Student of the University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:48 PM
James Larsen wrote:Somehow I'm scared that ricers will go out and attempt to make some "uber cool" flares using their methods, but it's doubtful. I'd have to see the completed Mustang before I say how I feel about it.

excatly what i was thinkin.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:50 PM
I miss the old powerblock shows.. Especially trucks.. I know Trucks is still on, but the old host was so much better.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:55 PM
lone_wolf wrote:I miss the old powerblock shows.. Especially trucks.. I know Trucks is still on, but the old host was so much better.

Yeah, I miss watching him just beat the hell out of the trucks he built.
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:35 PM
i miss the old trucks host to what ever happened to copper head i never saw the ending and what happen to the dodge power wagon. i wanted to see those 2 completed but i can't find the episodes. and back on subject my wife loves mustangs and she loves how this one is looking.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:53 PM
i missed the show, did they specify what foam they used and what that white glue is?

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:57 PM
Quote:

i miss the old trucks host to what ever happened to copper head i never saw the ending and what happen to the dodge power wagon. i wanted to see those 2 completed but i can't find the episodes.

Stacey David. That was the name of the old host. While I do love some of the projects that the new guys are doing, they just don't compare. Stacey's got a show on another network (can't think of the name), and it shows those two projects completed in the background. Copperhead was the best project EVER.

As for the new Powerblock, I think Lou is a riot. I love watching him, and I'm really excited to see how this Mustang and the Challenger turn out.

-John

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:40 PM
why wreck a classic muscle car, why?

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:04 AM
titus03 wrote:i missed the show, did they specify what foam they used and what that white glue is?

Its floral foam you can get at most hobby craft stores. they actually tried several glues but didnt say the best one

stock gt wrote:why wreck a classic muscle car, why?

the car was already trashed when they got it so they said it was a prefect candidate to make a road race car from. Car was in so bad shape finding another car to restore to factory condition would have been easier.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:55 AM
Stacey David has his own show on ESPN2 and it's called GEARZ. It plays a couple times through the week and at least once on Saturday and Sunday.

Oh, and I never go a week without missing the PowerBlock. Horsepower is my favorite show, especially love the ones where they have the S197 Mustangs on their show.

The Autorox S197 Mustang that Musclecar built was pretty sweet as well. Can't wait to see how this one turned out.

DId Lou and crew ever finish building the crate Camaro? I have yet to see the finish version.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:36 AM
http://www.gearztv.com/index.php?

Too bad I can't get that show.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:28 PM
ya i barely get time to watch powerblock, considering i work weekends....and i always forget to tape it..good shows tho

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 7:38 PM
yea Stacy from trucks was the @!#$. i still love watchin power block, if i get up in time.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:34 PM
I honestly don't care what you all think, but Courtney Hansen will be the best car show host EVER!! For those that don't know what I'm talking about, she was the first host of overhaulin

dan

Sunday, October 14, 2007 4:12 PM
^^ agreed, the new chick just cant sell that she knows cars.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Sunday, May 10, 2009 1:28 PM
Thanks for the pic they sure help out. I did watched the episode, but couldn't record it. Do you know if the came out with them on dvd?
Sunday, May 10, 2009 2:20 PM
they are starting to do dvds but generally 1 episode per dvd or at least thats what they say after airing if they want a copy

Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:06 PM
Also if you have an Xbox 360 you could probably download that episode from the Live Marketplace as a lot of Spike TV shows seem to be popping up there lately.
Sunday, May 10, 2009 4:58 PM
the amount of work that went into that looks ridiculous

Where I work: HP
What I take for Memory and Focus: Focus Fast

Monday, May 11, 2009 7:42 PM
I havent seen that car completely done either. I miss Lou Santiago.

Monday, May 11, 2009 9:00 PM
cover the fricken wheels wtf

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:08 PM
Theyre just mockup wheels from what i remember.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:12 PM
Stacey David.

Giggle Talker.

He he he he we welcome to GearZ, Ha HA ha ah I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search