stupid honda drivers - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
stupid honda drivers
Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:22 PM
I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever. I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster. Thats a plain and simple fact, and you can't convince me otherwise so don't even try arguing against it. They always talk about racing and "spakin" cars all the time, yet they won't actually race you or tell you a 1/4 mile time. So basically Honda's suck and I'd never drive one.

Re: stupid honda drivers
Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:37 PM
you're half right..... an EG or EK with a b18 will be much faster with a smaller motor.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 11:44 PM
Wow. That's not a very well thought out argument. The truth is you're arguing over which economy car is faster with a bunch of money dumped in to it. That's like two Japanese guys arguing over who's got the bigger dick, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Also, why would you come on a Chevrolet enthusiast site with a post aimed at people in Hondas?

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Friday, October 31, 2008 2:06 AM
We all know that there are not any stupid Chevy(Mitsubishi,Dodge, etc) drivers that think their Cavalier/Sunfire(Eclipse, Neon, etc) is the best thing ever.

Friday, October 31, 2008 2:19 AM
Tribals wrote:We all know that there are not any stupid Chevy(Mitsubishi,Dodge, etc) drivers that think their Cavalier/Sunfire(Eclipse, Neon, etc) is the best thing ever.

/thread.

---

Friday, October 31, 2008 3:16 AM
Aaron Booms wrote:I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever. I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster. Thats a plain and simple fact, and you can't convince me otherwise so don't even try arguing against it. They always talk about racing and "spakin" cars all the time, yet they won't actually race you or tell you a 1/4 mile time. So basically Honda's suck and I'd never drive one.

how did i know you were going to be 18. your the typical close minded @!#$ and part of the reason why the tuner scene gets a negative frown apon.

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:11 AM
Aaron Booms wrote:I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever..

Aaron Booms wrote:I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster.

You sound exactly like the people who got your panties in a knot. In fact nothing you said is even remotely logical.

You do realize you very well may be one of the dumbest people still living right? Your on the verge of falling victim to the Darwin Theory.

Friday, October 31, 2008 6:50 AM
Aaron Booms wrote:I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever. I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster. Thats a plain and simple fact, and you can't convince me otherwise so don't even try arguing against it. They always talk about racing and "spakin" cars all the time, yet they won't actually race you or tell you a 1/4 mile time. So basically Honda's suck and I'd never drive one.

this is interesting. No honda with the same mods can beat you?

from your profile:

Quote:

MODIFICATIONS

Engine:

Magnaflow muffler.
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

16" Sport Max R black rims.
Exterior:

Window tint.
Audio:

Pioneer cd player.

so you have a muffler. I'll bet that and the window tint is good for at least 20hp.

STFU and take your less than intelligent noob rants to clubcav fggt

Friday, October 31, 2008 7:12 AM
Quote:

Wow. That's not a very well thought out argument. The truth is you're arguing over which economy car is faster with a bunch of money dumped in to it. That's like two Japanese guys arguing over who's got the bigger dick, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Also, why would you come on a Chevrolet enthusiast site with a post aimed at people in Hondas?

BAHAHAH well put!
Friday, October 31, 2008 7:13 AM
My buddy has a 2.2l Civic I am willing to bet is faster then your Eco. Oh, and he won't back down from an invite to the track either.

**there is only one true love in my life... and my girlfriend has learned to live with it**
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:34 AM
J03Y wrote:STFU and take your less than intelligent noob rants to clubcav fggt

+1

Friday, October 31, 2008 8:37 AM

I can probably find about 100 Hondas that would anally rape you, and make sure there is still enough for seconds.

And, they would all look a lot better then your J.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Friday, October 31, 2008 8:55 AM
i have a buddy with a K24 fully built in his RSX. if you wanna race that he dont back down. he could probably hit the half mile before you reached the 1/8

grow up...
i dont care what people think about my car, im a CAR enthusiast. meaning i dont demean people for what they have done to their cars. its their ideals vs mine. live with it. society is based off differences.

i take my car to old car shows, new car shows, honda shows, tuner shows. wherever i can. i dont win, but i enjoy the brotherhood feel when im surrounded by people who are as crazy about their cars as i am.
Friday, October 31, 2008 10:44 AM
Redhotchevy2000 wrote:i have a buddy with a K24 fully built in his RSX. if you wanna race that he dont back down. he could probably hit the half mile before you reached the 1/8

grow up...
i dont care what people think about my car, im a CAR enthusiast. meaning i dont demean people for what they have done to their cars. its their ideals vs mine. live with it. society is based off differences.

i take my car to old car shows, new car shows, honda shows, tuner shows. wherever i can. i dont win, but i enjoy the brotherhood feel when im surrounded by people who are as crazy about their cars as i am.

half mile?? lol

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, October 31, 2008 1:29 PM
Couldnt agree more, I'm not sure where this honda bs superiority came from, but I can tell you its fake.

Most, not All of them look like and sound like complete ass.

As far as looking better id have to disagree, Hondas invented the term "ricer" because of stupid tasteless mods.

Also Rust is not sexy, if they are so refined and reliable why are they falling to pieces?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 31, 2008 1:30 PM

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, October 31, 2008 1:45 PM
This thread is an epic failure

I like my Civic. It gets great fuel economy, is reliable, and its comfortable....I don't really care how fast it is. I am such a ricer.

Friday, October 31, 2008 3:24 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Couldnt agree more, I'm not sure where this honda bs superiority came from, but I can tell you its fake.

As far as looking better id have to disagree, Hondas invented the term "ricer" because of stupid tasteless mods.

Also Rust is not sexy, if they are so refined and reliable why are they falling to pieces?

The cars sheetmetal may be falling apart, but the motors and transmissions (before heavy modifications) are nearly indestructable. Im sure we have all seen the old CRX (or Civic hatch, can't remember which) running on NO OIL for a good amount of time.

Honda's also didn't invent the term "ricer", it was people who were putting tacky modifications on them. They were also one of the most popular cars for early sport compact tuners out there. Think of it... if people did not start doing all this stuff with their Hondas, how would the aftermarket look for J-bodies, Delta platforms, smaller Nissian cars, DSMs, and whatnot?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Friday, October 31, 2008 4:19 PM
Str8edgez24 wrote: Think of it... if people did not start doing all this stuff with their Hondas, how would the aftermarket look for J-bodies, Delta platforms, smaller Nissian cars, DSMs, and whatnot?

You will rarely see a riced out DSM, I mean real DSM 4G63T none of that 420A BS, at least in comparison to the rest.. I raced my buddy in his B16 civic, I was in my DD talon AWD.. I had a good bus and a half from the launch and was pulling even more, it was teh funney.

------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, October 31, 2008 5:17 PM
Quote:

I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever. I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster. Thats a plain and simple fact, and you can't convince me otherwise so don't even try arguing against it. They always talk about racing and "spakin" cars all the time, yet they won't actually race you or tell you a 1/4 mile time. So basically Honda's suck and I'd never drive one.

Wrong forum. How about posting this on ClubSi instead?

Friday, October 31, 2008 5:59 PM
99redz24 wrote:
Redhotchevy2000 wrote:i have a buddy with a K24 fully built in his RSX. if you wanna race that he dont back down. he could probably hit the half mile before you reached the 1/8

grow up...

half mile?? lol

not really a track related comment. more like a street scenario. but yeah. you get the idea. lol
Friday, October 31, 2008 7:02 PM

boo hoo hoo.

fuq off piss ant.

Friday, October 31, 2008 7:41 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Aaron Booms wrote:I'm getting really sick of all these stupid @!#$ Honda drivers, that think their Civic is the best @!#$ thing ever..

Aaron Booms wrote:I don't give a @!#$ who you are, no @!#$ Honda with the same size motor and mods as my Ecotec is going to be faster.

You sound exactly like the people who got your panties in a knot. In fact nothing you said is even remotely logical.

You do realize you very well may be one of the dumbest people still living right? Your on the verge of falling victim to the Darwin Theory.

Haha, awww darkstars you read my mind.

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Friday, October 31, 2008 7:59 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Couldnt agree more, I'm not sure where this honda bs superiority came from, but I can tell you its fake.

I don't think they are falling to pieces. Honda started using different sheatmetal to stop the rust problem.
Friday, October 31, 2008 11:29 PM
OP.....have you ever considered drinking bleach?

If your answer is yes...then my question is: Why don't you try to drink more?

If your answer is no...then my question is: Then why don't you try and just end yourself or remove yourself from the gene pool?

Either way between this thread and you turbo thread you are slowly....or quickly...becoming the village idoit that everyone will hate.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:08 AM
This is one of the most moronic posts I have ever read. And just when I didn't think anyone could be as immature and moronic as the OP, Rodimus once again proves that he sure is. For the original post to have been made makes me laugh, for Rodimus to agree with him and even elaborate on his stupid, pointless banter just blows my mind. But at the same time... I wouldn't expect it from any other member to be honest...

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search