Lamborghini Reventon on eBay - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lamborghini Reventon on eBay
Friday, November 07, 2008 7:54 PM

Re: Lamborghini Reventon on eBay
Friday, November 07, 2008 7:59 PM
i just want to know what the low monthly payments are.

Friday, November 07, 2008 8:08 PM
Honestly, I'm surprised the dealer had the authorization to try eBay. Cheap advertising if nothing else, I suppose.

As awesome as the Reventon is, the reality is that it just isn't good value at a cool 2 million. I can think of plenty of driver's cars that I would be just as thrilled to own in much lower price brackets.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Friday, November 07, 2008 9:14 PM
imagine what the ebay fees would be if the thing actually sells! haha

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Friday, November 07, 2008 10:18 PM
wow... it looks like a freakn stealth bomber, so many sharp angles. and that car cover is TITS! and the wood 'crate' they 'ship' it in.. amazing.

few things i noticed that were kinda odd..

condition-used. 55 miles make it used? wtf?

you really going to throw down 1.9 mil to an ebay seller with a 35 feedbacks? granted positive, but g'damn...

and only $500 due within the first 24 hrs? wtf?? make that $500,000 and it would make sense.

reserve not met at 1.9mil? dont care HOW new the damn thing is or even if its a lambo... not worth it.

oh boy... 650hp. how many j-body's on here are putting down 400+? yeah thats right... for 1.9mil the damn thing better have 1650hp and FLY and go back in time n sh!t....

failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
Saturday, November 08, 2008 5:55 AM
Quote:

oh boy... 650hp. how many j-body's on here are putting down 400+? yeah thats right... for 1.9mil the damn thing better have 1650hp and FLY and go back in time n sh!t....

The Lamborghini Reventon and a 1999 J-Body aren't exactly in the same class hence the slight price difference.

Being a multi-millionaire I just wouldn't mind taking out 1.9 million out of my front pocket to ride in a Reventon. It just wouldn't feel the same riding in a Reventon than in a 9000$ grocery getter with maybe a 10 000$ engine.

Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:12 AM
there are plenty of cars of that caliber for much less than 1.9mil.

Thats more for a collector or someone needing to greatly compensate.

-Chris

Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:25 AM
[quote=¤FactoryPhreak¤]
Quote:

The Lamborghini Reventon and a 1999 J-Body aren't exactly in the same class hence the slight price difference.

Being a multi-millionaire I just wouldn't mind taking out 1.9 million out of my front pocket to ride in a Reventon. It just wouldn't feel the same riding in a Reventon than in a 9000$ grocery getter with maybe a 10 000$ engine.

wow... that went completely over your head, didnt it? i wasn't comparing the two car for car. i was comparing what a j-body is CAPABLE of and what that lambo has stock. granted 650hp is MORE then plenty, but imo something with 12 cylinders with as much design and hand crafting that goes into the engine, 650hp seems a bit low.

failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:59 AM
z yaaaa wrote:[quote=¤FactoryPhreak¤]
Quote:

wow... that went completely over your head, didnt it? i wasn't comparing the two car for car. i was comparing what a j-body is CAPABLE of and what that lambo has stock. granted 650hp is MORE then plenty, but imo something with 12 cylinders with as much design and hand crafting that goes into the engine, 650hp seems a bit low.
That's because we have been spoiled by the recent horsepower wars. Remember in 02' when a stock Z06 and Viper GTS were both powered by 400hp engines? I personally wouldn't even drop $1 million regardless how much horsepower it has. The engine could certainly make more than 650hp, but I think that's plenty for what it is.

I have no signiture
Saturday, November 08, 2008 9:21 AM
yep, i definitely think so as well. any more and i honestly dont see it being able to be driven on the street LOL

+ + + ++ + +++ + =
Saturday, November 08, 2008 9:21 PM
z yaaaa wrote:wow... it looks like a freakn stealth bomber, so many sharp angles. and that car cover is TITS! and the wood 'crate' they 'ship' it in.. amazing.

few things i noticed that were kinda odd..

condition-used. 55 miles make it used? wtf?

you really going to throw down 1.9 mil to an ebay seller with a 35 feedbacks? granted positive, but g'damn...

and only $500 due within the first 24 hrs? wtf?? make that $500,000 and it would make sense.

reserve not met at 1.9mil? dont care HOW new the damn thing is or even if its a lambo... not worth it.

1. If its been titled and registered to one owner, then its used...
2. Im sure things will be checked out first. Not all ebay sellers(especially one trying to sell a car like this) are power sellers on ebay..
3. Sure 500 is low, but most dumbass's that cant afford it wont throw down even the small amount of 500
4. Not worth it to you, but its very rare, 21 of them being made and only 20 available to the public, so some people would love to have it, id buy it in a heart beat
5. Did you seriously just compare a 400hp J to the lambo....

AWD, Full Interior, Brakes that cost as much as a stock J body and performance to match the price tag....I mean its realiable has a faster top speed...among many other things...

Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:05 AM
OH and about monthly payments... at 7.16% interest, 5% sales tax, average title and registration fees, and a 72 month loan. $40,220.65 per month.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:35 AM
I think i know the new colour i'm painting my car! Grey Barra Hue

Sunday, November 09, 2008 2:51 AM
z yaaaa wrote:

Let me put in to you this way.... That 400hp cavalier is like a plate of plain, boiled potatoes and this Reventon is like a pizza from the best pizzeria in Italy. Both will fill you up, but what would you rather eat?

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built xj  ( o   \[][][][][][][]/  o ) hid wj
Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:31 PM
urban wrote:
Let me put in to you this way.... That 400hp cavalier is like a plate of plain, boiled potatoes and this Reventon is like a pizza from the best pizzeria in Italy. Both will fill you up, but what would you rather eat?

id rather hav my J:

1. 32 mph (lambo=fail)
2. Cheap maintenance (lambo=fail)
3 Ceap insurance (lambo=epic fail)
4. Im not a millionare (lambo=massive fail)

Sunday, November 09, 2008 1:55 PM
Congrats on listing a bunch of thigns that someone spending 2mil on a car doesn't give a single @!#$ about.
If I am splurging on buying a car of that caliber, I am not worried about the cost of my gas, brake pads, or services. You are a complete moron if you think those are valid arguments. And why are people even comparing these cars? People say that the GTR and ZR1 aren't even in the same class, who the HELL thinks it makes any sense to compair a $5k pile of @!#$ to a $1.9M colector edition supercar?

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Sunday, November 09, 2008 5:46 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Congrats on listing a bunch of thigns that someone spending 2mil on a car doesn't give a single @!#$ about.
If I am splurging on buying a car of that caliber, I am not worried about the cost of my gas, brake pads, or services. You are a complete moron if you think those are valid arguments. And why are people even comparing these cars? People say that the GTR and ZR1 aren't even in the same class, who the HELL thinks it makes any sense to compair a $5k pile of @!#$ to a $1.9M colector edition supercar?

didn't you get the memo, the j-body is gods gift to man

too bad it was a gag gift

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, November 09, 2008 6:45 PM
anyone tempted to make a bid of 1.9 million and one cent?

i am, but what if that breaks the reserve and i'm the winning bidder?

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, November 09, 2008 6:55 PM
It actually is meant to look like a fighter jet. That's what it was designed after. Hell, i'd take it! Probably one of the most unique cars out there right now! only 20

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Sunday, November 09, 2008 10:03 PM
Nice Car

Terrible Interior.

Monday, November 10, 2008 3:30 AM
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:
urban wrote:

id rather hav my J:

1. 32 mph (lambo=fail)

lol because if im buying a reventon, im really worried about gas prices and insurance.

god forbid this is the zr-1 though, then its worth every penny because its the precious gm logo.

Monday, November 10, 2008 3:35 AM
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:
urban wrote:
Let me put it to you this way.... That 400hp cavalier is like a plate of plain, boiled potatoes and this Reventon is like a pizza from the best pizzeria in Italy. Both will fill you up, but what would you rather eat?

id rather hav my J:

1. 32 mph (lambo=fail)

You're soooo missing the point.
Here's a hint, stop thinking of it as a 'car', and stop assuming money is relevant to the buyer.

Monday, November 10, 2008 3:38 AM
HardcoreXSunfire wrote:
id rather hav my J:

1. 32 mph (lambo=fail)

oh, and how is you not being a millionaire exactly Lamborghini's failure?

Monday, November 10, 2008 5:35 AM
Wow, just wow

I just got stupider reading this thread

Monday, November 10, 2008 6:13 AM
LMFAO @ a 40 grand car note.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search