Ford 2011 5.0L Supercharger - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ford 2011 5.0L Supercharger
Thursday, August 26, 2010 5:49 PM
24zeta wrote:^ I agree really sucks to have been the people buying the 2010 mustang with the old engine.

last time i looked they had 3500 or 4500 rebates on the 2010 4.6's

Saturday, August 28, 2010 6:26 PM
I love how people think that Ford has made some kinda big strides in the past 5-6 years. 5-6 years ago the only car they had worth buying was the Mustang, 5-6 years later its still true. They don't have anything else. Focus? Taurus? Fusion? BORING

The best stuff they have isn't available here, they have a kick ass version of the focus and have had it for years in Europe. Australia has the Ford Falcon which is sort of like a G8 and of course its not here.

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:00 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I love how people think that Ford has made some kinda big strides in the past 5-6 years. 5-6 years ago the only car they had worth buying was the Mustang, 5-6 years later its still true. They don't have anything else. Focus? Taurus? Fusion? BORING

The best stuff they have isn't available here, they have a kick ass version of the focus and have had it for years in Europe. Australia has the Ford Falcon which is sort of like a G8 and of course its not here.

well a lot of ppl like the taurus, but i agree that it sucks that we don't get the American manufacturers awesome cars that other countries get, but we live here...
Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:04 AM
Your right, there are huge rebates on the 2010 mustangs....Im not in the market for a car but it would be tought to pass on it.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Friday, September 03, 2010 7:48 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:My buddy bought a '10, was so proud.

Got whooped on by a Cobalt, then they dropped the 5.0l on his ass.

He now hates the world.

haha... I would be so pissed if I had the 4.6!

That comment actually made me lol... I think of this every time I see a 2010 Mustang owner

Friday, September 03, 2010 1:42 PM
Tinkles wrote:Nice to see Ford is still playing catch up to GM.

I love to rag on Ford with the best of 'em, but kinda hard to make a statement like that when you look at Ford's position in the market vs. GM over the last five years... Particularly the last two...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search