my daily driver - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my daily driver
Monday, October 04, 2010 9:13 PM
lights are gonna get tinted but just slightly with film, still concerned about warping.

just needs the hid fogs installed, the new full cf hood installed, lowered and the lime green brake calipers and exterior wise is done

Monday, October 04, 2010 9:23 PM
why lime green? I like the completely blacked out with the red calipers. I think that looks awesome right now man.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Monday, October 04, 2010 9:25 PM
cause plan on doing the black/lime green leather interior upgrade as it actually looks wicked and replaces the @!#$ty seat material and might as well tie the whole vehicle together

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:03 AM
it needs darker headlights and boost asap

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:26 PM
Headlights are looking to be addressed when I get home and boost is already in the works

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:31 AM
I dig it.

Nice truck

Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:45 PM
I still hate you, and you still love dicks in your mouth. (YES that IS daily driver jealousy speaking, Canadian.)

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:38 AM
Wheels need to be bigger or the truck needs to be lower. I just cant decide but the fender well gap in the rear bothers me.

Thursday, October 07, 2010 11:21 AM
I love it aye. I mean i agree with the headlights and i understand your dilema at the same time. Sounds amazing, never thought a jeep could sound like that.

And even though i hate to admit it... i agree with brian.... Mind getting some interior pics? i want to see what your working with.

Friday, October 08, 2010 5:43 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Wheels need to be bigger or the truck needs to be lower. I just cant decide but the fender well gap in the rear bothers me.

it will be getting lowered, just accumulating parts and gonna wait until the winter is over

Friday, October 08, 2010 7:20 PM
GTmatters wrote:I love it aye. I mean i agree with the headlights and i understand your dilema at the same time. Sounds amazing, never thought a jeep could sound like that.

And even though i hate to admit it... i agree with brian.... Mind getting some interior pics? i want to see what your working with.

the suede inserts would be changed to lime green and have the dark leather on the outside and srt would be in the green as well

sorta like this but the grey would be the green

Saturday, October 09, 2010 10:18 AM
I think the lime green would be tits. Match the calipers. I cant remember if you said that already.

Sunday, October 10, 2010 9:24 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I think the lime green would be tits. Match the calipers. I cant remember if you said that already.

calipers would be matched

Sunday, October 10, 2010 11:27 PM
like this?

Monday, October 11, 2010 11:50 AM
The interior looks clean as fak as is... the green will be awesome i think. I actually REALLY like the red. Butttt lol.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:30 PM
89Vert N HardTop wrote:like this?

exactly like that

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:57 PM
liked the old wheels better imo

LOVE those things!!

Friday, October 29, 2010 6:49 PM
well, the new magnusson tvs2300 is on its way

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:25 AM
got a call from my buddy and apparently my hood showed up, hood looks like:

and the supercharger should be showing up sometime this month as well

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:34 AM
I want to see it lowered... other than that, I LOVE IT!

Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:40 AM
I usually hate suvs, but this these look mean. It should look pretty aggressive with that hood.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 8:33 PM
Right now, I think the Jeep looks killer. I personally dont like the way that hood looks at all. I also think lime green would detract from the jeeps "I'm a grown-up" look. I think it would cheapen the look and make it "boy racer-ish." But thats just me and my opinion. Sweet Jeep!

Friday, November 19, 2010 5:24 AM
lime green? what the F scott....

and sorry but that hood looks gross on anything but a black one. i just dont get the whole 'sport compact' look on an suv thing...

pics of blowa!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 19, 2010 5:24 AM

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Saturday, November 20, 2010 2:35 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lime green? what the F scott....

and sorry but that hood looks gross on anything but a black one. i just dont get the whole 'sport compact' look on an suv thing...

pics of blowa!

ive always wanted something like green however dont have the balls to drive something thats painted fully on the outside.

my jeep is black and i think it will suit my jeep. i will try to get pics of my actual hood when im back. full carbon fiber top and the shell as well

the blower wouldve been here sometime this upcoming week however im waiting an extra week roughly from when the pre orders start shipping cause im not going with the stock sized inlet. as it sits, i will be the first jeep to get the fully bored/machined inlet so i wont have to get it machined later on when i throw the bigger throttle body on.

i understand that the lime green could take away but at the same time if its not overdone and done well, that it will look good and not be the typical fast and furious garbage.

the only things going lime green would be the cai tube/strut bar and the calipers. interior will just get the seat inserts done. just trying to keep it simple and think it will pay off by not going overboard

Saturday, November 20, 2010 5:06 PM
I like the lime green. Its good to have something to break up the black. As long as its under control and not everywhere it will look excellent.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search