CTS' First Bath Of The - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CTS' First Bath Of The
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:27 AM
ya its not officially winter yet but we've got over 50cm of snow already and have had several -30 nights. i finally had time to wash the CTS since it was covered in salt i was planning to take it somewhere cool to gets pics but it was late and i only had my crackberry to take pics with so i needed the car washes lights... anyways im planning on getting it tinted hopfully this winter but other than that im not sure what i want to get for it, i do know that i want to get it repainted but thats prolly gonna have to wait til its paid off... anyways onto the pics comments welcome! thanks guys!

Re: CTS' First Bath Of The
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:45 AM
Love it i'm lookin for a 08 an up cts right now

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:18 AM
i know its winter and all but a caddy should never have steelies on it. It just doesn't look right lol

Thanx Charles
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 9:54 AM
I want one too! How does it do in the snow w/ the snow tires? I would imagine if you take it easy you don't have any problems.
I'm torn between a first gen cts-v and the current generation in awd. it just pisses me off that it doesn't come in stick.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:55 AM
Nice pics. I'd probably wait until it is warmer out before having the windows tinted.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:38 PM
Charles (the haha one) wrote:i know its winter and all but a caddy should never have steelies on it. It just doesn't look right lol

x2

FU Tuning

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:56 PM
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:I want one too! How does it do in the snow w/ the snow tires? I would imagine if you take it easy you don't have any problems.
I'm torn between a first gen cts-v and the current generation in awd. it just pisses me off that it doesn't come in stick.

Pisses me off to, although I may give in and get the coupe.

As long as you get a true snow tire, you should have zero problems. I made it through 2 Adirondak Winters without getting stuck...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 4:13 PM
Makes me miss mine... Kinda..

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 8:16 PM
Looks cleaner I'm sure it shows dirt being it is black.I am suprised the doors to close off the pay wash bay.Is it heated.I wondered if those were available.Here in nc they are all open bay.I do not use them since I have a big garage and wash outside and roll in and have two kerosene heaters to keep it like stupid warm above 80 or more.Yeah the steels look funny on it.But understand the reason for them.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 1:20 AM
oldskool (eco meatcake) wrote:I want one too! How does it do in the snow w/ the snow tires? I would imagine if you take it easy you don't have any problems.

honestly its OK in the winter, its 50X better now with the winter tires it has a winter mode but i find the traction control kicks in too much with it on so i never use it. as long as you dont give it around corners and stuff it does just fine. and im not sure what you mean but you CAN get CTS' in manual i was going to get one but they're hard to find unless your looking for a V...

Ron Love-it shows everything just like my cavy but black is my fav color for cars. and ya the doors close and it is heated i spent about an hour and a half inside to make sure it was all dry since it was -16 without the windchill last night...

everybody else thanks guys! if you guys wanna get me a set of summer rims and tires i'll gladly mount the winters on my stock rims, but the steelies dont bother me...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:22 AM
cOrpsemangler wrote:

honestly its OK in the winter, its 50X better now with the winter tires it has a winter mode but i find the traction control kicks in too much with it on so i never use it. as long as you dont give it around corners and stuff it does just fine. and im not sure what you mean but you CAN get CTS' in manual i was going to get one but they're hard to find unless your looking for a V...

Ron Love-it shows everything just like my cavy but black is my fav color for cars. and ya the doors close and it is heated i spent about an hour and a half inside to make sure it was all dry since it was -16 without the windchill last night...

everybody else thanks guys! if you guys wanna get me a set of summer rims and tires i'll gladly mount the winters on my stock rims, but the steelies dont bother me...

Not in AWD, which is what i want

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:37 AM
Rosario wrote:
cOrpsemangler wrote:

Not in AWD, which is what i want
x2. Although i wasn't aware you could get ANY of the new generation in manual outside of the V trim.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:08 PM
Oh yeah thats not a problem. RWD comes with 6speed in any trim

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:24 PM
haha i figured id read that wrong, ya no awd manual but rwd is sooo much fun this is my first rwd car too bad it doesnt have more power and isnt a coupe...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search