Went from a J to a G...and NO not no G6!!! - Page 3 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Went from a J to a G...and NO not no G6!!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 3:35 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote:
StreetDreamZz wrote:Some guys run a +25 offset but they have to stretch the tires quite a bit giving it that "Poke" look which I'm not a fan of as well.

Thats what I said until I went that route. Thought Id never stretch my tires. Went from 285 and 255 to 245 and 225. My rears are stretched quite a bit. THrew spacers on mine and they are flush right now, going for an alignment tonight so they can tilt the camber a degree or 2 and get them poking out some. Ive got about 3/8" I can get the tires closer to the fenderskin.

Roll the fenders and get some spacers on there!!! Looks HOT as is though!!!

35's and 37's are completely different with offsets. 35's you can run a much lower offset and still be flush. I found it shocking that the 370's/g37's they actually went with higher offsets for their stock wheels.

Also, G37's come with the fenders already prerolled. My 06 g35 coupe I had to have them rolled just to lower the car to where i wanted. Right now my tire comes within 1/8 of an inch from my fender. I love it! If I had a smaller tire, I could lower it more...but the roads around here, there's just no way in heck I want to take that chance.

A lot of guys in cali and FL run a 235 and 255 setup. I like how my wheel doesn't come off the actual tire at the lip.

YO, are you goign to be at dropfest in August? Myself and a guy I know are already preregistered and will to roadying all the way over!!!!!

Thursday, June 02, 2011 9:20 AM
No Dropfest for me, Im in Dallas now. The car scene is way bigger/better down here

A bunch of us from Driver are heading to the IRL/Drift race next weekend for a huge car show @ Texas Motor Speedway

Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:16 PM
^^ is that where your photos are from in your thread? any other large shows you'll be hitting mid-nation?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search