enter DANTE - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
enter DANTE
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:13 PM
My longtime girlfriend has been looking for a black xterra for over a year now. Finally after alot of craigslist and dealer searching she bought her pick!
New to her 2005 Nissan Xterra SE - mint condition with about 75 000 miles
I can't believe how well it drives with it being already six years old
Ample amount of power @ around 250hp and about 280 torque.

Yes she has named it DANTE, and yes we have already done a bit of 4x4ing
so happy with this!

Re: enter DANTE
Tuesday, January 04, 2011 4:24 PM
I bought a brand new one back in 08. I loved it so much. It was a really great SUV. I was actually really surprised at how torquey they engine was. Also, for being a 4.0 v6 and a big boxy SUV the gas mileage wasn't bad. You're gonna laugh when you change the oil. I swear they must use the same filter the 1.8 liter sentra does.

Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:14 PM
I've always loved that model Xterra, definitely a sweet truck! My buddy who went from an slammed 05 LSS Cavy, went through 3 Jeeps and is now driving one of theses and absolutely loves it.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:57 PM
She is so happy with it! I love Nissan's approach with this SUV - everything you need, nothing you don't.

I agree gas mileage is actually pretty good. 17mpg isn't too bad for a midsized suv, in fact I was surprised once I did the math after returning from a long trip. Its easy to get in trouble speeding on the hwy with it. Mash the gas and your doing 50 over in no time. I have read that it shares the same motor as the 350z along with the same transmisson for manuals. Automatics use the transmission out of a titan. This is info I got off the internet so take it for whats its worth or feel free to correct me, haShe is so happy with it! I love Nissan's approach with this SUV - everything you need, nothing you don't.

I agree gas mileage is actually pretty good. 17mpg isn't too bad for a midsized suv, in fact I was surprised once I did the math after returning from a long trip. Its easy to get in trouble speeding on the hwy with it. Mash the gas and your doing 50 over in no time. I have read that it shares the same motor as the 350z along with the same transmisson for manuals. Automatics use the transmission out of a titan. This is info I got off the internet so take it for whats its worth or feel free to correct me, ha

Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:09 PM
Nice xterra, Nice picture.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search