Buddies jeep i built for him - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Buddies jeep i built for him
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:56 PM
I think you have the wrong guy? I didn't tap anyone in any balls, nor get punched in mine. So you are stuck up about your Jeeps, AND a complete idiot. Gotcha!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:56 PM
Might of been the 09 bash. Your dumbass was the one lighting fireworks off in the parking lot. But that's cool. Glad u think I'm a complete idiot.

But back to the op. What's the specs on the jeep?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6:52 PM
Wait wait wait.... Whats wrong with fireworks?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:02 PM
KG wrote:Wait wait wait.... Whats wrong with fireworks?

lol nothing at the right time. at the time he did it. it caused the cops to come and kick everyone out of the parking lot where we were all drinking, socializing, enjoying ourselves. but yeah out of city limits they can be a blast.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:34 PM
Get over it. Some people got pissed, some loved it. Fact of the matter is, I don't give a @!#$ what you thought. And no, I didn't tag anyone in the sack, I would have punched the dumb child in the face, had my balls gotten tagged. That "game" is @!#$ retarded... but either way, you're a complete idiot. BTW, I wasn't the only reason the cops showed up. Did you pay any attention to anything at the bash? Funniest thing is, not only do you sit here behind your computer talking @!#$ about this dudes Jeep... you then bring in personal things against me like the @!#$ 08 bash?!? You didn't say anything at the time to my face.... nor do I even know you. So STFU, keep hating, keep crying, and hopefully eventually get over it all. The Jeep isn't yours and that bash was 3 damn years ago. You need a life.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:52 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
KG wrote:Wait wait wait.... Whats wrong with fireworks?

lol nothing at the right time. at the time he did it. it caused the cops to come and kick everyone out of the parking lot where we were all drinking, socializing, enjoying ourselves. but yeah out of city limits they can be a blast.

yeah... thats a bummer. Thats when you break out the jbody bash kiddie pool!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:59 AM
I've had 3 CJ's in my lifetime, my 79 I went balls out. 4 inch suspension, 2 inchs shackles and 3 inch body lift to sneak in some 40 inch tire love. Dual steering stabilizer, stainless brake extenders, sway bar extenders that I could remove a pin for more articulation, and a fast back soft top. Mine fell victim to rot as well, but I loved the hell out of them.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:19 AM
Charles (the haha one) wrote:
Rosario wrote:
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:watch out kiddies. hope he doesn't take it out side the mall. btw your more then welcome to pass his wasted money my way. but i desagree with the rest, looks like a ricer jeep.

Huh? What is "ricer" on it??

everything put on the jeep looks to be useless nonsense. its like they went to ebay and typed in jeep and purchased everything that was listed. i use to WHEEL jeeps or offroad and hung out with people that actualled use them offroad as they were intended. i only see about 2-3 things that actually would serve purpose offroad. i'll post you some pics off actual built jeeps. the thing i laughed at the most was the want to be rock sliders bolted on the fenders.
google search of actual built jeeps

Douche of the year award???? You drive a cavalier that you think is fast with altezza taillights and a huge exhaust???? Now maybe we see different but I see a very capable rig giving the clearance and tire choice.

Charles (the haha one) wrote:and its from the pics better suspension then your supposed built jeep (the blue one)....

yeah your right i get the douche award...... i'm guessing this is your jeep? if not why so offended?

now to the facts.
1. yes i own a cavalier. it is not my dd its a toy. no my dd is a 00 rs with 285k on it. i also own a 02 impreza wagon outback sport, the wife's car.
2. no i have never said my cavalier is fast. NEVER ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you i call my cav a turd. because that is what it is a slow ass econobox.
3.the altezza lights were on the car when i bought it 3 years ago. they were replaced with factory tails when i purchased the sedan and installed toyota cavalier tail lights.
4. i did not it was not capable. just said it was rice or gaudy with all the black accesories parts. just like black eco said that half that stuff gets hung up on stuff on the trails and gets torn off. to me that means point less.
5. i'm guessing you tryed to do some digging on me? since you are bringing up the jeep i owned. how do you know what suspension was on the jeep posted in question? i certianly can not see one bit of it, nor did i know it is long-armed and sitting on 35s.
6. finally i had only 3k in my jeep and it was capable offroad. thats all i cared about.

get the facts straight...
1. No its not my jeep
2. No I do not know you
3. Not interested on digging on you
4. Had no clue the blue jeep was yours just that it doesn't look any more built then this jeep.
5. I sense a hint of Imbetterthenyoualitis might want to have a doc check you out.

I have a Jeep of my own which I am sure you would consider a poser/ricer/mall krawler. Its a Liberty Renegade with plenty of lights, roof rack, full skids, 31 inch tires and locked. It gets me anywhere its not the vehicle its the nut behind the wheel that makes 4 wheeling so fun and possible.

Thanx Charles
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:34 AM
Charles- no if u use it is not a poser. I have seen a liberty do stuff that u could never imagine. The guy is a good. Buddy of mine and u are 100% right it is all about the person behind the wheel. I hope I can find a vid of my buddy in his liberty giving it all kinds of hell. I enjoy offroading would love to see some in action pics of yours.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 6:37 AM
Sorry about the parts list I've been super busy and don't want to type from my phone.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:18 AM
Wrench Monkey wrote:Sorry about the parts list I've been super busy and don't want to type from my phone.

its cool. if you get pics to that would be cool.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:30 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:MRThompson looks like an idiot.

My buddie's mallcrawler WK has probably seen more off-road action than those silly references.

yeah. i'm the one that youtube'd my car doing donuts in the snow like a high school kid after getting his license.

Great defense .

WK owner actually taped that, least your half-ass on subject.

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:15 PM
i wish i had a sweet jeep to get muddy... all i have access to is a boosted geo tracker...

and everyone loves doing donuts in the snow, ima go do it right now in the parking lot at work on my break. maybe ill youtube it, maybe not.

---

Saturday, January 29, 2011 7:05 AM
Now lets hope i dont miss anything here...

Im going front to back as thats how i can get the best parts list.

Big ass stinger bumper (dont remember brand)
Warn 9000 winch with synthetic rope
6 kc lights
BDS Dual stabilizer
Rough Country 6" lift
Poly sway bar bushings frt/rear
ACOS 1inch adjustable coil spacers front (to keep it level)
All the body stuff which i dont want to name, ill just have to get pictures.
Griffin 4" core radiator
Hayden Trans cooler
Powersteering cooler
Banks Intake
I believe a hedman header but im not sure, all i know is it was a PAIN IN MY ASS to put in.
2500 cfm electric fan with no mechanical fan.
New plugs and coil pack assembly
Really nice billet 60mm tb (again cant remeber brand lol)
Samco radiator hoses
180 tstat
High flow water pump
High flow oil pump
Slip yoke eliminator
Tom Woods Driveshafts frt and rear
Corbeau Seats front, matching cover rear
Flush mounted tail lights
By the way those rock sliders bolt up correctly and weigh a @!#$ @!#$ load

Thats not the complete list as i could list every little brand new gasket, part, bolt, etc.... We left almost no bolt unturned and i would consider this jeep now brand new. I will put it to you guys this way. I spent 8-10 every Saturday for the last 9 saturdays to get this thing together and to say the least i am very proud of how it turned out. Im sure the time i spent would have been less if i didnt let him touch anything or try to help lol. Lets just say he is very interested in helping but is NOT mechanically inclined at all.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 8:44 PM
looks like a nice build with some really good parts. only thing is with the rough country lift the rear i will end up settling especially the right side. i think thats why the rear sits higher. they have been trying for years to correct it. sounds good. any other pics by chance?

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:04 AM
heres mine

I really enjoy it and its taken me where Ive wanted to go.

Thanx Charles
Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:29 AM
charles- nice looks like it has some nice flex to. where are u from.

this is my buddy that has helped with my build and taught me a ton about offroading

his site is offroadohio.com thats also his username on there to.here are the ones of his libby.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 10:44 AM
and more wanted to make sure vid worked

and here is one of a cherokee i helped him build. it had 245k on it. btw yes he did lay it over in the river and had to be winched out. 10min later had it running.

and my jeep i rebuilt from ground up. literally.

man i really miss that jeep.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:12 PM
Got some pix today. The body armor on the rear is to cover some minor body damage on it. Not a big fan of it but its there for a reason. I can't wait to go muddin with it but both of our busy schedules make it next to impossible to get out.

BTW i think it needs bigger tires lol....

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:20 PM
very much win indeed

good to see updates

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:27 PM
Man that thing looks so much better outside. Is that a limited? Looks like a longer wheel base than normal.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:42 PM
Its a 2004 unlimited so yes the longer wheelbase.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:52 PM
Lol sorry ment unlimited. Lol

Saturday, June 11, 2011 7:57 PM
I can't believe all the work i put into it. It boggles my mind. I wish HPT worked on it i could make that thing have some good power.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 8:53 PM
why not get one of those hand held programmers i mean at least its something

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search