Porsche 997.2 GT3-RS w/ GMG Racing World Challenge Package (WC-GT3RS) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Porsche 997.2 GT3-RS w/ GMG Racing World Challenge Package (WC-GT3RS)
Friday, April 22, 2011 10:38 PM

http://the-perfect-exposure.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/ThePerfectExposure

My System

Deck: Alpine IVA-D900 in-dash dvd

Amp #1: Xtant 604x

Amp #2: Xtant 1001dx

Front Speakers: Alpine Type-X SPX-177A 6-1/2" Component 2-Way

Rear Speakers: Alpine Type-R Coaxial 6" x 9" 2-Way Speaker

Subs: (2) Alpine Type-R SWR-1241 12"

Re: Porsche 997.2 GT3-RS w/ GMG Racing World Challenge Package (WC-GT3RS)
Saturday, April 23, 2011 8:49 PM

Lanman31337 -F = fatties = do not want. A little chunk in the junk is ok though.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 8:54 PM
Dang.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:52 PM
Sweet lord.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:31 PM
Yellow calipers behind red wheels... wtf....

Stop trying so hard porsche....

Gaudy, ugly, and would not think of paying that much money for a car like that...

Not to mention it still looks like every other 911 on the road...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:48 PM
Honestly I like it all except the checkers.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:05 AM
Please take away the Fast and Furious wing...GOD. Aerodynamically the porsche is near perfect. No need to AutoZone it.

Yellow caliper behind red wheels? Thanks now I have a crave for a BigMac.

Just give me this car and I'll take car of these mistakes. lol
Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:30 AM
Alex Richards wrote:

Gaudy, ugly, and would not think of paying that much money for a car like that...

x2

Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:34 AM
Perhaps the...

BLACK tire
RED wheel and
YELLOW caliper

...are an homage to their homeland.

I have no signiture
Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:37 AM
Stephen wrote:
Alex Richards wrote:

x2

X3

Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:26 AM
MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:Please take away the Fast and Furious wing...GOD. Aerodynamically the porsche is near perfect. No need to AutoZone it.

Yellow caliper behind red wheels? Thanks now I have a crave for a BigMac.

Just give me this car and I'll take car of these mistakes. lol

You are wrong. That wing IS functional. Define perfect for me all knowing one. Please define perfect aero. Ugh....

I also like everything except the checkers. Honestly, I love when supercars do things all bright and in your face. I laugh at people trash talking a car that, if they were behind the wheel, they would be proud to own.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 1:16 PM
Yellow brakes in a Porsche mean that its Carbon Ceramic

My System

Deck: Alpine IVA-D900 in-dash dvd

Amp #1: Xtant 604x

Amp #2: Xtant 1001dx

Front Speakers: Alpine Type-X SPX-177A 6-1/2" Component 2-Way

Rear Speakers: Alpine Type-R Coaxial 6" x 9" 2-Way Speaker

Subs: (2) Alpine Type-R SWR-1241 12"
Sunday, April 24, 2011 2:09 PM
love everything about it. the colors, checkers, and ^ is correct about the carbon ceramic.

Find a GMG racing car with something that isnt functional on it.... you will be looking for a long time...

I want center caps like on that car... love them.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 7:32 PM
Do the same appearance on a Civic, G5, or Genesis and how will people categorize it? Think of a Asian dish, to give you a clue. Selling at 6 figures doesn't save it from being tacky and riced up.
What version is this now, #26? Mustang watch out, 911 has you beat on the amount of versions of the same car. But like all high price cars, people will just excuse any type fault.
Lastly... good, clear pictures.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:09 PM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Do the same appearance on a Civic, G5, or Genesis and how will people categorize it? Think of a Asian dish, to give you a clue. Selling at 6 figures doesn't save it from being tacky and riced up.
What version is this now, #26? Mustang watch out, 911 has you beat on the amount of versions of the same car. But like all high price cars, people will just excuse any type fault.

Yes functional super cars and race cars do not have the same standards as ricer street cars. It's different when it's functional. ugh..

Monday, April 25, 2011 12:50 AM
Alex Richards wrote:Yellow calipers behind red wheels... wtf....

Stop trying so hard porsche....

X a bajillion plus one

Monday, April 25, 2011 7:00 AM
i would def want one....but it has to be in that money green Porsche's come with....i forgot the real color for the life of me

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, April 25, 2011 9:47 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:Do the same appearance on a Civic, G5, or Genesis and how will people categorize it? Think of a Asian dish, to give you a clue. Selling at 6 figures doesn't save it from being tacky and riced up.

Yes functional super cars and race cars do not have the same standards as ricer street cars. It's different when it's functional. ugh..

Double standards is the pits just because of commanding price tag. "Sticker powered" and carrying overwrought tacky pieces all in the name of drawing attention not function, is a classic definition of being riced-up. Price tag, or company name it carries is not a "don't call me ricer-free" card.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Monday, April 25, 2011 11:29 AM
Brakes are an upgrade and the color has a meaning, wing adds downforce and I bet the car pulls better lap times with both of those mods. As for the wheels and mirrors, how Is a different color adding weight ? Tacky to you? Maybe. But not added weight. So that 3lb wing makes the car do its job better, yet is uneccessary in your eyes? You don't make sense.

There is no double standard, its about doing what its made for. Painting your civics calipers green or putting a wing on it is for looks, this car has upgraded brakes that come with yellow calipers and a wing to make it drive around a track quicker. How the hell do you see those as being the same?

Monday, April 25, 2011 11:35 AM
Leave it to J-body owners to hate on a purpose built porsche.

Monday, April 25, 2011 3:51 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Brakes are an upgrade and the color has a meaning
Yes, it has a meaning, and that meaning is that you are tacky. Just so you know, Porsche can customize the brake caliper colors no matter what level it is.
Quote:

wing adds downforce and I bet the car pulls better lap times with both of those mods.
A rear wing with any sort of angle will give the car a level of down-force.
Quote:

As for the wheels and mirrors, how Is a different color adding weight ? Tacky to you? Maybe. But not added weight.
Who said about the added weight?
Quote:

So that 3lb wing makes the car do its job better, yet is uneccessary in your eyes? You don't make sense.
Since $hit flys over your head and making up words to not prove a point... it's more like, you put that wing on a Porsche and: . Put that same wing on a low price car:. And both cars will be delivered with down-force on the back. Still don't get it? Hey, at least I put pictures so you can grasp the idea better. And for the record, I could care less about the wing, no matter what car it is.
Quote:

There is no double standard, its about doing what its made for. Painting your civics calipers green or putting a wing on it is for looks, this car has upgraded brakes that come with yellow calipers and a wing to make it drive around a track quicker. How the hell do you see those as being the same?
Yes, because checkered stickers and gigantic "911 GT3 RS," not to mention red grille, mirror housing on a grey car and red wheels with yellow caliper is alllll purpose made, that alone raises power to near Bugatti levels.

Don't like my opinion because it doesn't match to yours and hurts your beloved vehicle, then don't read it. You are in a public forum and people will be different, don't like it, suck a nut and move on with your life. I for one will not bow to a riced-up high price car, just like I won't bow to a riced up low price car.

JakeLegend wrote:Leave it to J-body owners to hate on a purpose built porsche.

Yhea, leave it up to them to tell it how it is.
I'll speak for myself. I'll call it how I see it, I don't care if it is a lowly Toyota Yaris to a Bugatti Veyron, price tag and name plate means $hit to me in order to get respect. Classy cars like a Ferrari or Bently has never seen these types of clown appearances tack-ons coming out from the factory. Or maybe those guys are just doing it all wrong? lol

So from the looks of it, some's philosophy is: if you see average Joe wearing yellow shoes, red pants, and grey shirt... the guy is a fool. See the same clothes on Donald Trump or Mark Zuckerberg and then it is perfectly fine, no? Interesting how the mind works sometimes. lol

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Monday, April 25, 2011 4:12 PM
the fact that you think a wing on a car that was developed for the track is the same as a wing tossed on a Civic is not your opinion clashing with anyone else's. It's you being an idiot.... again.

Monday, April 25, 2011 4:24 PM
Regardless.....................

I would rock it

Monday, April 25, 2011 4:37 PM
Actually the idiot would be the one that thinks that a high price excuses it from giving it a politically incorrect label. The bigger idiot would be the one not knowing what a wing does and claim all wings are useless. That being said, both would be doing the same job whether it is a 1lb to 1000lbs of down-force. Try removing the sticker covered Porsche nut-sack from your eyes and maybe you'll see... and maybe you might reason better.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Monday, April 25, 2011 4:41 PM
wow you completely mis-read and mis-interpreted everything I said. I'm done mucking up this thread arguing with you.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search