my daily driver - Page 4 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my daily driver
Monday, April 25, 2011 8:06 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I could live with the hood if the front where it meets the headlights didn't leave such a gap. A very nice, newer, refined vehicle can be completely scarred by poor fitting panels.

the hood has to still be lined up, thats it just throw on. tomorrow is hook up the washer nozzles/line up

Monday, April 25, 2011 9:22 PM
good. do work!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:54 AM
Too bad you cant see your big boy charger, and can only see your baby charger just like your baby turbo.

oh and Canucks can SUCK IT you Canadian!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:06 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Too bad you cant see your big boy charger, and can only see your baby charger just like your baby turbo.

seems like you got turbo envy

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:55 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Too bad you cant see your big boy charger, and can only see your baby charger just like your baby turbo.

o dont worry about it man....we all know Canadians cant handle the big boy power anywas lol

but on the bright note they do have free health care lol

BOT--- hood looks good just needs more fitment

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:13 AM
We have free health care untill we are 26.

I like the hood and the drop. The rims look good but would look better a few inches larger, as stated.

Looks great man!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:14 PM
Who has free healthcare until they're 26?? Not the US. Dunno what country you're talking about.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:50 PM
GTmatters wrote:We have free health care untill we are 26.

I like the hood and the drop. The rims look good but would look better a few inches larger, as stated.

Looks great man!

We have free health care all the time....so suck it :p

Jeeps lookin' good!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:41 PM
JL- We do(the USA). I am under 26 so I know this for a fact. I can send you bills from my doctors office that I didnt have to pay for. Haha. I mean... I payed a 3 dollar co-pay, but thats nothing. Its under the whole obama care thingy.

slvr- I must aquire a flapping head and beaty eyes and move up north! Lmfao muffin with you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:59 PM
I'm 25 and don't have healthcare provided by anyone. I don't understand?? Never heard of such a thing. You sure you don't have group health at your work? lol

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:16 PM
I can get healthcare at my work but I have to pay, and I dont. Lol. What I think it is, is that you can fall back under your parents healthcare regardless of being in school or living at home or you can get the welfare insurance.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:47 AM
GTmatters wrote:JL- We do(the USA). I am under 26 so I know this for a fact. I can send you bills from my doctors office that I didnt have to pay for. Haha. I mean... I payed a 3 dollar co-pay, but thats nothing. Its under the whole obama care thingy.

slvr- I must aquire a flapping head and beaty eyes and move up north! Lmfao muffin with you.

Flapping heads and beaty eyes is where it's at!!
BRB.....gotta clean the snow from the front door of my igloo :p

Back to the thread, enough O/T for this guy lol

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, April 29, 2011 8:31 PM
next update will be beeeewst

Friday, September 02, 2011 8:24 PM
blower was sold off, kept a couple things and new plan in the works couple guys know what it is and hopefully its here by the time i get back home

Saturday, September 03, 2011 7:42 AM
twin turbo?
Saturday, September 03, 2011 8:05 AM
screw twin turbo....go Big single, done

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Saturday, September 03, 2011 9:35 AM
This should work out nicely haha

working with the builder, and the kit is an install once and enjoy it, ever swap the engine out its just unbolt the midpipe from the exhaust manifold/pull engine/install new engine/bolt up mid pipes and then start cranking the boost

the Jew wrote:screw twin turbo....go Big single, done

nah, big single isnt what i want and dont want it in the engine bay as it heat soaks like a bitch already

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, September 03, 2011 9:36 AM

Saturday, September 03, 2011 10:42 AM
hey can you post pics of your leds glowing in your tail lights i just want to see how much better it is since i'm nervous to get rear ended with mine with the stock bulbs lol

Saturday, September 03, 2011 1:41 PM
~Chick_Nikki~ wrote:hey can you post pics of your leds glowing in your tail lights i just want to see how much better it is since i'm nervous to get rear ended with mine with the stock bulbs lol

will do, mine arent stock taillights though, they are led ones that i got tinted but ill grab some driving light pics and brakes on later tonight

Friday, September 16, 2011 6:51 PM
lights just on

brake lights

taillights are completely black and cant see anything but once turned on they are more than visible and are brighter than stock tails, had a friends jeep park beside me at night and do driving light and brake light as well but i cant find those pics

*** been starting to search for new wheels as well, i want to stay with 20x9 in the front and the 20x10 in the rear, 2/3 piece are completely an option, so if you got an idea, post a pic************

thanks

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 9:41 PM
well had lots on the go but heres some updates on this bitch:

will have more on the go shortly

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:32 PM
wow this gonna be a beast.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:28 AM
very nice.

Thursday, December 29, 2011 9:16 PM
couple teasers

Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:11 PM
This is the sweetest looking truck I have ever seen. Great job on it!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search