71 Demon 340 Build - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 71 Demon 340 Build
Sunday, October 16, 2011 11:50 PM
Edward Trainor wrote:[quote=97cavie24ls(�)]if you are gonna keep the added 6-pack onit , id put headers on it , its gonna need um to breathe right

i wanted the duster and demon that crossed the meccum auction recently , they were clean
This is very true but no looking to race the car. just a cruise/show car. trying to bring it back to stock/ Mr norms GSS thats why the 6 packs on.

but a GSS car also had fender well headers and skinny front runners , and could barely turn , lol

is your trans the 3spd with OD ? its gonna be a sweet ride when you get it done !!!

i had a friend whos family were mopar freaks , he had a 340 duster auto , and his sister had a 340 demon 4spd , with the rear wing , and hood scoops , his dad raced a early 60's 440 wagon , actually had 2 of them 1 for drag and dirt track , he was a junk yarder part time and sold alot of great mopar items , ive even got a lavender horn beep beep horn in my 68 elco , lol

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:53 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]
Edward Trainor wrote:[quote=97cavie24ls(�)]if you are gonna keep the added 6-pack onit , id put headers on it , its gonna need um to breathe right

i wanted the duster and demon that crossed the meccum auction recently , they were clean
This is very true but no looking to race the car. just a cruise/show car. trying to bring it back to stock/ Mr norms GSS thats why the 6 packs on.

but a GSS car also had fender well headers and skinny front runners , and could barely turn , lol

is your trans the 3spd with OD ? its gonna be a sweet ride when you get it done !!!

i had a friend whos family were mopar freaks , he had a 340 duster auto , and his sister had a 340 demon 4spd , with the rear wing , and hood scoops , his dad raced a early 60's 440 wagon , actually had 2 of them 1 for drag and dirt track , he was a junk yarder part time and sold alot of great mopar items , ive even got a lavender horn beep beep horn in my 68 elco , lol[/quoteIts a true *H code car* with a 4 speed stick. also came with the scat pack option.

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:54 AM
its a true *H code car* with a 4 speed stick. also came with the scat pack option.

Monday, October 17, 2011 7:01 PM
very nice , gonna be alot of fun for sure !!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:35 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(™)]very nice , gonna be alot of fun for sure !! hopefully it will be running before winter hits( not drivable yet) .

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:20 PM
Very nice build, I enjoy .

Friday, October 21, 2011 5:05 AM
Edward Trainor wrote:

Comments?

I haz wood.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search