Porsche 997.2 GT3-RS w/ GMG Racing World Challenge Package (WC-GT3RS) - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Porsche 997.2 GT3-RS w/ GMG Racing World Challenge Package (WC-GT3RS)
Monday, April 25, 2011 7:32 PM
If it's German, Goodwrench WILL cry about it, it's just that simple.

Monday, April 25, 2011 7:44 PM

Monday, April 25, 2011 10:07 PM
Nice to know that I have a following.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:15 AM
It's ugly... yes

But it's still fast as $%!^

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 8:47 AM
It's not a following, it's a blatantly obvious observation that anyone who regulars the other car forum will see. If theres a German car in a thread your butt hurt about it. Sad but true

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:29 AM
My soul is sold to Porsche since I'm 10 years old. I always loved their cars.

Having this car in my driveway I would be the first to @!#$ing sand down those wheels to bare metal and totally rip off the wing with a god damn shovel. No matter what the price of the car is. But I know it will never happen, I'll just buy a "regular" GT3 instead and save the hassle. lol
Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:52 AM
Sure it is observation at first, it becomes a following when making a random comment like you did. Know the difference, shmuck. Further more you care way to much what I've posted, I'm flattered, but at the same time it borders on creepy as it becomes personal and not about the topic. Speaking of "sad but true," your life must suck if you take the time to post on your so called "observation" of other people's beliefs.

For the record, I do not hate any car or any German car, do I recognize that they tend to make garbage and call it how it is, sure. Why hold back? And that goes for any vehicle. I'm not here to find people who agree with me, it's sharing my expiriance on to others. Don't like, get a life.

And I do like:
-Ford of Germany
-German diesel engines
-Audi A3, RS models
-Porsche's and VW's air cooled engines
-Porsche Panamera
-BMW M3's with 4cyl.
-Mercedes SLS and 300SL Gull Wing

Bet you never knew that huh, but then again, I never posted that in the past, so you never really had a chance to follow me on that.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:58 AM
You should look up the difference of following, clearing your confused. Also it wasn't a random comment, Dustin wasn't sure who you could have your head so far up your ass... so I told him why.

"Speaking of "sad but true," your life must suck if you take the time to post on your so called "observation" of other people's beliefs." - you realize thats what your doing right? LOL In fact isn't that what you spend most of your time on JBO doing, posting your thoughts on someone else's opinion in the war forum? That of course is when your not busy talking down everything German and copy and pasting every automotive article you read onto this site.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:47 PM
Tisk-tisk... He's getting mad. You're to easy simpleton.
In the war forum, I stay on topic that is at hand, I don't do what you do, and that is: go personal because you've exhausted the limit of your thinking process. Big difference "dum-dum." BTW... just like you're quiet in the war forum, because you have no substance, you should carry it here as well. You sound smarter when you're quiet. lolz
What's hilarious and icing on the cake... you down play my posts yet turn around and still read what I post when the companies send me their PR materials. Hypocrite.

Since the sack of lard you call your brain is at red line, so what else are you going to say on a "personal level" instead of the actual topic; this grey, yellow, red Porsche 911, because you've yet to do so?

Lastly, since you're such a fan of my opinions, thought, and beliefs, want me to sign this for you? Maybe it could replace the picture of your mother too!

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:07 PM
Oh yeah, ragging mad here, I can hardly contain myself lol keep trying. I stay out of the war forum because I have no intrest in debating politics, wait a minute, I must post in there... I follow you around remember. You are probobally to stupid to notice but on the home page it doesn't show who made a post, it's just shows recent topics, when I click one and it just happens to be one of yours rest assured it long copy and paste where you have nothing to contribute.

Let's here what else you got, my guess is more of the "personal level" stuff you try to imply your above lol

Friday, April 29, 2011 11:36 PM
Can't we all just agree to disagree? It's a RS car ... not a daily driver, heck, the car doesnt even have a Radio or A/C, it has a batery cut off switch and fire extinguisher istead. It's ment to go around at 110, not sit at red lights. The article I read the Porsche was White with red wheels and decals.

As far as the wing goes ...

". A car that is too low in the front allows for more downforce on the nose of the car. In the turns, this characteristic provides better grip. Cars found to be too high in the rear provide drivers with more rear tire grip. This is a result of the rear wing sticking up higher into the oncoming air. "

Taken from Source I suppose if the wing doesnt do anything, then why would nascar be so worried?

Friday, April 29, 2011 11:49 PM
AND ... if nascar isn't your cup of tea ... here is the Formula 1 rules on "wings" ...

http://argent.fia.com/web/fia-public.nsf/055CFD424959A061C1257870003A02F0/$FILE/1-2011%20TECHNICAL%20REGULATIONS%2008-03-2011.pdf

It's a pdf file and the rules are under 3.10.3

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search