New Work Truck - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Work Truck
Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:35 PM

2011 F-250 XLT with some goodies. Had an 2008 F-250 6.4 Diesel. Too many issues with the Diesel and now have the 6.2 gas in the 2011. Same engine they use in the raptor just tuned a little different for towing/hauling. Love it so far.

Re: New Work Truck
Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:56 PM
Nice looking truck.I hope u can afford to keep it fueled up.As long as you happy with it that is all that matters.

Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:40 PM
I always thought that it had awkward proportions on its design. Although I prefer the design of GM's trucks and their diesel. But in HD version and gas V8, Ford is king. I'm sure that truck will cover the work needs. Congrats!

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:56 PM
that would be sick if they offered Ford Raptors for Work Trucks!!

Friday, May 27, 2011 1:02 AM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I always thought that it had awkward proportions on its design. Although I prefer the design of GM's trucks and their diesel. But in HD version and gas V8, Ford is king. I'm sure that truck will cover the work needs. Congrats!

I know what you mean about the proportions. I like the dually's, though, and think they look better

Friday, May 27, 2011 8:42 AM
nomnomnom fuel.

Nice truck though. Congrats!

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Friday, May 27, 2011 11:42 AM
Thanks everyone. As far as gas goes I have a company fuel card so no worries there. I drive about 40-50k a year. So about 2-3 tanks a week or more depending if I'm pulling my trailer or not. The front end is a lot different compared to the 08-10's, but its growing on me. Love the sync and LCD Productivity Screen. You can do all kinds of cool things with the LCD Screen. I will take some more pictures of the screen and truck when I get a chance.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search