Bakerz Meet Pics (about 90 pics and 2 vids) - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bakerz Meet Pics (about 90 pics and 2 vids)
Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:57 PM
Now let me just saw a few things, I took a few of these pics, my friend took some, and some i got from sites just to make this post more worth while since my cavalier isnt that much of a show. Also there were ALOT of hondas....I tried to get pics of most of the nice cars and stay away from the hondas haha i'll start with the pics of my car since this is a jbody forum and i was the only one there besides the old man passing through clueless as to what was going on.

Supposible he was stealing things from people's cars while they were away looking at other cars.

Met some friends there, they brought a mini grill..we made burgers =D

Men in Black

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

V6 Swapped Civic

Bakermanz GTR and Eat Sleep Race's Supra

Right hand drive

Suprisingly with all the burnouts, revving, and the fight, the cops there were just there to look at the cars and leave.
BTW sorry if this was in the wrong section, maybe it was supposed to be in the "other cars" section, but this started off as just posting my car's pics and i just kept going...my car is nothing special, feel free to hate.

Re: Bakerz Meet Pics (about 90 pics and 2 vids)
Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:11 PM
very nice! i think i saw a integra in almost every pic..hahaha
Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:54 PM
Beautiful! In before the hate.......

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, June 09, 2011 9:59 PM
a nice variety of cars! the Nissan GTR's are so hot.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:14 PM
There's a few cars I'd be happy to own. That old school Supra for sure.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Thursday, June 09, 2011 10:25 PM
Tony T Crams wrote:There's a few cars I'd be happy to own. That old school Supra for sure.

He had the dealer sticker price thing on it....IIRC was $16,869...just under 17k i remember.......and how much are cavaliers new? hehe

Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:27 PM
oh New York how I miss you so....great coverage

Friday, June 10, 2011 4:49 AM
that fight vid is funny, he's apparently steeling @!#$ but yet their throwing him on ppls cars... id @!#$

13.22 @ 105.2
Friday, June 10, 2011 5:41 AM
BoostedCavFire (Jean) wrote:that fight vid is funny, he's apparently steeling @!#$ but yet their throwing him on ppls cars... id @!#$

Yeah, Im actually surprised it didnt spread like wildfire, typically when a fight breaks out, ppl get shoved on cars, the fight just escalates. This guy just kept taking a whooping though lol.

Nice cars & nice pics, i love that blue rx7.

Friday, June 10, 2011 9:45 AM
97&04cfcavy(04pearlcav) wrote:
BoostedCavFire (Jean) wrote:that fight vid is funny, he's apparently steeling @!#$ but yet their throwing him on ppls cars... id @!#$

Yeah, Im actually surprised it didnt spread like wildfire, typically when a fight breaks out, ppl get shoved on cars, the fight just escalates. This guy just kept taking a whooping though lol.

I was thinking that too, I'd be mad if he got thrown onto my car but then i guess id just think oh he's already getting his ass beat lmao

and thanks JBO mods for moving my post without telling or warning me...had to search for it myself, why mine didnt get a "moved to...." for a day idk..

Friday, June 10, 2011 11:01 AM
lots of nice cars and some odd ones

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, June 10, 2011 11:38 AM
I will NEVER understand why sport compact tuners fit engines in their car then they have to cut a damn hole in the hood to fit.!!

That dude was gettin rocked lol, I would guess dude was really stealin @!#$ because he was not fighting back. If he was innocent I would guess one would be like wtf and start fighting back.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:58 AM
95LsCoupe wrote:
97&04cfcavy(04pearlcav) wrote:

I was thinking that too, I'd be mad if he got thrown onto my car but then i guess id just think oh he's already getting his ass beat lmao

and thanks JBO mods for moving my post without telling or warning me...had to search for it myself, why mine didnt get a "moved to...." for a day idk..

What actually happened was posted on TST with a link to the actual thread on B20. The guy(asskickie) had a friend who stole one of the asskicker's cars.

"Project 69'"
1969 Chevrolet C/10, 1/2 ton, 2wd
-Boosted LS1?
-Richmond ROD 6-speed(will get sometime)
-Posi 12-bolt(built w/eaton posi unit and richmond 3.73 gears)
-Disc brake and 5 lug swap
+little extras
Saturday, June 11, 2011 9:33 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:I will NEVER understand why sport compact tuners fit engines in their car then they have to cut a damn hole in the hood to fit.!!

I think that looks crazy, i mean yeah...poor CF hood but he's proud of the V6 swap in a civic so why not show it off...atleast he did it neatly also.

Tinkles wrote:
What actually happened was posted on TST with a link to the actual thread on B20. The guy(asskickie) had a friend who stole one of the asskicker's cars.

After the first few swings, he confronts him again at 1:20(help you skip the boring walk around)

Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:29 AM
Now that's a car show! Great pics too.
I found it funny the alleged thief roaming through out the show looking for somebody to be his body guard.
95LsCoupe wrote:
Tony T Crams wrote:There's a few cars I'd be happy to own. That old school Supra for sure.

He had the dealer sticker price thing on it....IIRC was $16,869...just under 17k i remember.......and how much are cavaliers new? hehe

For that era, probably under $6K MSRP.
WHITECAVY wrote:I will NEVER understand why sport compact tuners fit engines in their car then they have to cut a damn hole in the hood to fit.!!

I never understood why either.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Saturday, June 11, 2011 9:20 PM
97&04cfcavy(04pearlcav) wrote:i love that blue rx7.

Here's some more pics of it:
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=75286
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=73772
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=69130&start=15

I quite like it myself as well.
Monday, June 13, 2011 10:01 AM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:I will NEVER understand why sport compact tuners fit engines in their car then they have to cut a damn hole in the hood to fit.!!

I never understood why either.

completely ruins the aerodynamics...not that that car has much of it to lose lol

Monday, June 13, 2011 9:28 PM
what a guido/wannabe-thug infested ricefest. All I watched was the fight vid and all I saw was ricers revving their $3k civic's engines and a bunch of douche bags looking tough while a few were acting tough on that one dip@!#$.... seriously, not sad I missed a meet like that. NOTHING positive for the car scene there. NOTHING.

"yo yo yo yo yo yo yo nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo bro bro bro nigga nigga." SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2:01 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:what a guido/wannabe-thug infested ricefest. All I watched was the fight vid and all I saw was ricers revving their $3k civic's engines and a bunch of douche bags looking tough while a few were acting tough on that one dip@!#$.... seriously, not sad I missed a meet like that. NOTHING positive for the car scene there. NOTHING.

"yo yo yo yo yo yo yo nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo bro bro bro nigga nigga." SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

ricefest? maybe you should look at the pics and not just watch the video.
$3000 for an engine is actually alot of money for a civic so it must be pretty built to spend that much. the guy filming it was standing right where people were doing burnouts so yeah, you're gonna hear it

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:23 AM
I meant revving the engine of a CIVIC worth $3K, typed it a bit wrong I guess. Either way, yes there were some nice cars but the people themselves seemed to all be douchebags in the vids. I didn't really see any classy or stand up people representing the "car scene" there. Just a bunch of guido's and hood rats talking like uneducated retards, fighting, and revving their @!#$.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:35 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:I meant revving the engine of a CIVIC worth $3K, typed it a bit wrong I guess. Either way, yes there were some nice cars but the people themselves seemed to all be douchebags in the vids. I didn't really see any classy or stand up people representing the "car scene" there. Just a bunch of guido's and hood rats talking like uneducated retards, fighting, and revving their @!#$.

Well, that's Queens New York for you. Most of them, if not all of them, are part of the street racing community. They all break the law, speed and do dangerous driving. Even if they drove cavaliers/sunfires, they would not fit in this forum at all but that's New York for you. No track around. And to us, burnouts and flybys are part of "showing off the car". As for fighting, it's Queens, most of them are wanna be ghetto gangsters lol

Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:14 AM
Then I'm glad I'm not from nyc :p. Just couldn't be around those people trying to represent what car guys are.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:27 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:what a guido/wannabe-thug infested ricefest. All I watched was the fight vid and all I saw was ricers revving their $3k civic's engines and a bunch of douche bags looking tough while a few were acting tough on that one dip@!#$.... seriously, not sad I missed a meet like that. NOTHING positive for the car scene there. NOTHING.

There is more of your type of setting/ car show.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search