A 2010 Camaro in chrome? - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A 2010 Camaro in chrome?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:22 PM
Many dont like them, but that is besides the point. Id say keep that to yourselves but we know you are all ass holes and cant do that so who cares....

More so the thing that is wild to me..... its a wrap... full chrome wrap that looks FLAWLESS.

I for one love that car in chrome. looks bad ass to me.

Re: A 2010 Camaro in chrome?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:46 PM
that is @!#$ sick i for one love the chromed out cars like this. just adds something that works cant even describe.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:07 PM
Cavie Freak aka E-Thug wrote:that is @!#$ sick i for one love the chromed out cars like this. just adds something that works cant even describe.

I can try to describe it...... Tacky seems to work well

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:23 PM
Tacky? Really? It's not like the company bought cheap chrome from Pep Boys and went to town on it. Looks amazing.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:31 PM
Nice job for a wrap. Still not a fan of the car.

FU Tuning

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:37 PM
I'd love to see that in person. Looks wicked.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:41 PM
that would demolish your eyes to follow on a sunny day.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 7:13 PM
definitely love the CONCEPT...

but a wrap? um.....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:15 PM
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:definitely love the CONCEPT...

but a wrap? um.....

thats just it.... Im sure if I saw it in person, would almost be impossible to tell its a wrap...

Plus, TONS of cars are going to wrap these days. For the price of a wrap vs whole paint job you are stuck with.... especially on an expensive car... Wrap is the easy way to go for a complete color change... HOWEVER, id like to see the jams and under hood. thats one downfall I see. But that exterior looks as mint as it gets. I watched it about ten times to look for a single blemish in it.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:36 AM
It would blind so many people when the sun hits it.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:59 AM
Reminds me of this guy
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&i=367888&t=367888&p=1
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=7&t=368227&a=2

I think it would be cool for a show car only. I think it looks extremely tacky, but I could deal with it if I didn't have to see it In the sun.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:49 AM
That is pretty damn badass for a wrap job.

Want hub spacers or rear disk brackets? Shoot me a PM.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:52 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
-Z Yaaaa- wrote:definitely love the CONCEPT...

but a wrap? um.....

thats just it.... Im sure if I saw it in person, would almost be impossible to tell its a wrap...

Plus, TONS of cars are going to wrap these days. For the price of a wrap vs whole paint job you are stuck with.... especially on an expensive car... Wrap is the easy way to go for a complete color change... HOWEVER, id like to see the jams and under hood. thats one downfall I see. But that exterior looks as mint as it gets. I watched it about ten times to look for a single blemish in it.

ive yet to see any wrap look good in person. in reality they dont' they just look bad. ive seen 80k bimers that just look like poo because of wraps. if you can afford an 80k car you can afford a paint job. heck i can take a spray can and paint my car a new color every week and its very cheap, but it will still look bad.

the chrome i think looks good for a show and advertising deal. but wouldnt want it on a car. i agree i'd hate to be anywhere near that thing on the road on a sunny day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:41 AM
Everytime I see a Chrome car all I can think of is that liquid metal guy from Terminator.

Something about thinking that ruins the whole thing for me.

Would never be able to tell it was a wrap tho, so kodos to them for that!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:18 AM
That looks well done. Pretty sick actually. I always worry if you get bored with it, and want to rip it off... the paint comes of with it. I tell you this, as I used to see it when I worked at Mercedes, and these folks with $100K + cars got tired or had so many stone chips that the vinyl needed to be changed. Need less to say, the clear coat would get ripped out or the paint to would peel out exposing the bare metal. It was like Brazilian wax being done to a car.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:14 AM
I would love to see them do this to a 2011 Mustang. but then again maybee not.

I am looking for struts for my newly aquired Eibach pro-kit performance coils, If anybody has some?
Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:56 PM
@!#$ing killer!!!!
Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:48 PM
that is just @!#$ badass

Friday, June 17, 2011 3:28 AM
Not really my thing, but GAWD DAYUM!! That looks killer.

Friday, June 17, 2011 3:56 AM
Mr.Goodwrench-G.T. wrote:That looks well done. Pretty sick actually. I always worry if you get bored with it, and want to rip it off... the paint comes of with it. I tell you this, as I used to see it when I worked at Mercedes, and these folks with $100K + cars got tired or had so many stone chips that the vinyl needed to be changed. Need less to say, the clear coat would get ripped out or the paint to would peel out exposing the bare metal. It was like Brazilian wax being done to a car.

i have had to remove some wraps from cars before and it hasn't causes any damage. usually we throw the car in the paint booth for 10-15 on bake cycle and it comes off fairly clean. there maybe a bit of adhesive residue which is easily taken care of with allsol
Friday, June 17, 2011 4:53 AM
Looks neat, amazing how that's a wrap. Pretty amazing video though.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:00 AM
the vinyl is like anything else. diffrent companies, diffrent glue process blah blah blah. im sure if you had some weak clear and a heave glue on some vynal and it got baked on there enough you could have issues like that. regardless it looks like crap either way lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, June 17, 2011 5:37 AM
it sure is different. I like the looks of it, but wouldnt do it to one of my cars.

Id love to see it in person, im sure its insane looking.

I just dont know about wrapping a 40 thousand dollar car though.

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:39 AM
its cool concept but no thanks

down here in my area we have several trucks in Camo wrap....it looks neat from a distance but up close no thanks

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:50 AM
Looks nice, till you drive it on the street and get smashed up because people can't see you. If the glare isn't blinding enough the car would practically look invisible at a glance.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search