My Custom paint on my '00 Honda Shadow - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My Custom paint on my '00 Honda Shadow
Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:01 PM
If any of you have seen my thread in pics and media, about school projects, here's the finished product. Got her back together on Friday afternoon, rode her all weekend long in this beautiful weather in Ohio.

I've not done much to it, I got it when my dad passed away it was his. Took off the windshield, Did an HID conversion to help be seen better day and night, and did a custom pain job on her. There are still things here and there I'd like to add, but we'll see. ^_^

My Iphone4 took all the pics and video

Here's some pics for everyone.

Video as well
[URL="http://www.facebook.com/v/2046180310078"]Click here to see the Video[/URL]

Comments welcome, as well as critics.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Re: My Custom paint on my '00 Honda Shadow
Sunday, June 12, 2011 10:25 PM
That is a super nice color and scheme!! I commend you on a well done job and matching helmet it's a clean job.I like the shield removed.Nice to have a part of your dads history still to remember him by with a updated appearance.LiKe

Monday, June 13, 2011 4:33 AM
I seen these pics before when I did a google search for snakeskin paints when I did a custom paint for a sim racing game. I love this

Monday, June 13, 2011 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the kind words, it means a lot! I'm glad it's well received and that my eye for color and patterns are liked beyond my own personal preference! lol

Thanks!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Monday, June 13, 2011 10:42 AM
Paint is sick

Monday, June 13, 2011 3:39 PM

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:56 PM
Very nice man...it tturned out great. Keep up with your painting

Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:15 PM
I like it!
Friday, June 17, 2011 4:52 AM
Thanks everyone!

So far everyone who's seen it in person, loves it and compliments me on it. Even students from other classes at school. lol

-Saint Augustine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search