My new FREE car 1999 Saturn - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My new FREE car 1999 Saturn
Saturday, June 18, 2011 4:34 PM
So my fellow employee is moving to Massachusetts tomorrow and is driving the Isuzu Rodeo I sold him a few months back. Well he had this 1999 Saturn that he didn't drive anymore and didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to sell it or store it for that matter. Anyways I was going to buy it for 500.00 bucks just to take it off his hands. I go to get it today and he said I could end up having it free of charge. He has been a good friend and since I gave him a REALLY sweet deal on my Rodeo he said he would pay back the favor!

It does need a new exhaust (old one fell off completely) and will need 2 new tires. Power windows work great, AC is cold and heat is hot.

Re: My new FREE car 1999 Saturn
Saturday, June 18, 2011 4:43 PM
can't beat free... and in that good of shape as well. Nice.

Saturday, June 18, 2011 5:51 PM
Jeffie jr??

Saturday, June 18, 2011 9:07 PM
Love mine....till the girlfriend wrecked it

Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:23 AM
it will serve its purpose as a daily beater... will be good when the Z28 goes under the knife and the wife can still drive her car.

Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:36 AM
that thing will outlast almost any car. look at how many times jeffie was sideswiped in his, still cruising.

other bonus is there are plenty in the yards for parts and any options the car doesn't have that you wanted.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search