Tow/Haul Mode/ New Daily - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Tow/Haul Mode/ New Daily
Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:52 AM
I'm a fan... but I still think you should have bought the blue Silverado SS we had that blue was so nice

Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:02 AM
I looked into them pretty hard as well... just too many downfalls that I saw with them vs what I have now. Quite a few issues with them. Friend of mine has one.

Only thing about this one I don't like is the drl's coming on auto. Would rather have the parking lights come on instead. I'm getting 16-17mpg on e85 which was great the whole trip down. I love how doing 62 I get the same mileage as going 72. I like the AFM, just wish it would stay on longer. It works great in town though. Averaging on the instant calculator, about 30.

I'm just happy its hanging in nearly the same mileage as my s10...with 3 times the power and torque, and twice the weight.

Not to mention tow power... thinking the leveling kit might get ordered this afternoon.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:14 AM
Nice little pick em up truck you got there.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 1:53 PM
You know I dig it.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:44 PM
Love it. Tint and leveling kit would be priority for appearance if it were mine but it still looks great.

Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:42 PM
somethings i like about it....center console, auto HVAC. and thats it lol

Thursday, June 09, 2011 8:22 PM
Thanks guys, if I do ANYTHING, its going to be JUST the leveling kit maybe... I might even wait on that so I can get my car taken care of actually. He made major progress and I posted the pics in photos and media.

Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:33 PM
I had an 07 one of the GMC variety optioned out about the same, loved it and miss it. theyre really great trucks. watch out for the lint on those cloth seats though it can be a bitch!
Sunday, June 12, 2011 4:47 PM
i love the seats in mine. no complaints on the vehicle short of it sure doesnt park like my s10 did i find my self backing up to square into parking spots and what not.

also found out today with the ac off it gained a few mpg and it stayed in v4 mode a hell of a lot longer at highway speeds than with it on.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:23 PM
[quote=01cavZ24Gonna probably do the leveling kit next week.

ordered mine today, should be here and installed next week

better have someone else do it since i pay everyone else do all my work for me and im too incompetent to do it myself

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:02 AM
Leveling kit went on tonight, I LOVE how it sits now.

Also finally did a full blown detail on the outside of it. looks mint. Will post pics soon!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:15 PM
I can't wait to see pics. I have decided to hold off on leveling mine until I see someone else's truck leveled with factory rims/tires hehe
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:21 PM
well worth it, its dark and dreary here right now so all i have is a cell phone pics and they didnt turn out the best. I have to say I love it!

bad news is, my passenger side speaker decided to quit on me so im already looking at new front speakers atleast... something along the lines of alpine type r.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 3:40 PM
Gonna do component set? or just replace the door speaker? If I remember right the door speakers (front and rear) are a 6.5" woofer. The tweeters in the A pillars should be 1" I am considering swapping out my speakers but will hold off for now. I need to sell my current subs/box so I can buy a box and shallow mount subs for under the rear seat. KInda want my seat back lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search