1 pic... that is all - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1 pic... that is all
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:13 AM
Just thought Id pop in and throw up a pic of my G. Been a while since Ive been on the Org

Currently waiting for new camber arms, having my rear new spacers faced down 1/8" tonight. Rears will be bumped out a tad more and then the camber readjusted to match the -3 on the front

Re: 1 pic... that is all
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:16 AM
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:51 AM
Good

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:10 AM
Everything about the car looks good except that it's probably driven by a packers fan!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:19 AM
Awesome car. Best wheels ever IMO.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:26 AM
ooooooo those wheels and that stance........ APPROVED

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:31 AM
Copter wrote:Everything about the car looks good except that it's probably driven by a packers fan!

Not a football fan, and definitely NOT a Packers fan! Actually I moved to Dallas a little over 2 months ago. DFW area FTMFW! Love it down here... except for the sh'tty Texas drivers. Driven in about 30 states, TX by far has the worst drivers.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:33 AM
Looks great.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:45 AM
Still LOVE those rims...looks great dude!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:50 PM
Love it man.

Are those 19s? if so what offset?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:05 PM
20x9 and 20x10

225/35 F
245/35 R

20 F offset
25 R offset

30mm spacer F
25mm spacer R

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:10 PM
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:35 PM
Love the plate!

Disclaimer: I will probally offend you with what is written in this post.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:25 PM
no sir.. more pics!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:42 PM
A few more from the TRAFFIK carshow and Formula D event @ TMS 2 weeks ago.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:12 PM
nice man...now come back up here and visit so we can do a shoot together w/ the black G's!

Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:00 PM
Visiting is gonna be done by plane. No way Id drive back up there. Took 18 hours to get down here. Definitely NEVER moving back to WI

Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:30 PM
Z2FLIP4 wrote: Love it down here... except for the sh'tty Texas drivers. Driven in about 30 states, TX by far has the worst drivers.

Isnt that the truth! I just moved down here to San Antonio in February. Definitely took some getting used to all the terrible drivers here. I was in shock for the first couple of weeks, i have since adjusted accordingly and fit right in, TOTAL asshole behind the wheel!

Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:50 PM
car looks great! i rember when you posted some pics of it awhile back it made me almost buy a G before i got my CTS... who knows maybe one day i will own one.

Friday, June 24, 2011 7:00 AM
KG wrote:
Z2FLIP4 wrote: Love it down here... except for the sh'tty Texas drivers. Driven in about 30 states, TX by far has the worst drivers.

Isnt that the truth! I just moved down here to San Antonio in February. Definitely took some getting used to all the terrible drivers here. I was in shock for the first couple of weeks, i have since adjusted accordingly and fit right in, TOTAL asshole behind the wheel!

Not really assholes, more of slow and stupid. My biggest gripe is the use of brakes down here. Either Texans need to be on the gas or on the brake, there is no coasting, no common speed. One person just touches their brake pedal and the whole line jambs on their brakes, LEARN HOW TO F*CKING COAST instead of smashing the brake pedal. Other gripe is everyone drive SO SLOW down here. speed limit on Bush is 70.... average speed of drivers on there is 55-60, WTF!?!?!?

I really want to keep my WI plates just so Im not affiliated with being a Texan driver, cuz they SUCK at it!!!

Friday, June 24, 2011 11:38 AM
dude were in texas are you cause most people speed like a mofo here in dallas

Modding my j since I found the org

Friday, June 24, 2011 2:50 PM
alejandro davila wrote:dude were in texas are you cause most people speed like a mofo here in dallas

Live in N Arlington, work in Carrollton. Speed? everywhere we go in DFW, people drive like old ladies. People arent too bright down here either. Whats with people stopping in the middle of 5 lanes and putting their hood up and standing in front of their car? I see this on a weekly basis!!! Push your car onto the shoulder so you dont get blasted from behind and smearing all over the pavement by someone going 60mph!!!! Saw 2 accidents on the way home just now. One was 2 cars behind me, heard tire screeching, looked in the mirror and saw a Corolla just blast a Sebring. Apparently everyone is too busy talking on their cellphones to pay attention and drive. 19 out of 20 people I pass everyday are on their cellphones. What or who the f*ck is so important that you cant pay attention and drive!?!?!?!?!?!

Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:21 AM
What rims are those, I loooove them.

Monday, June 27, 2011 6:45 AM
Axis Angles

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search