It's been a while... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
It's been a while...
Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:40 AM
Got bored this morning and took some shots, figured it's been a couple years since I've posted pics of my car on here. It's nothing special but not meant to be a show car, it's a 300whp daily driver. C&C welcome.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!

Re: It's been a while...
Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:59 AM
Like very much, my friends car is very similar.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:15 AM
Other than the stickers and badgeless grill (makes VW's look cross eyed) I like it.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:15 AM
Perfect.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:34 AM
I guess VW wants me as a customer again. God I love the new Golf's. Their reliability scares the sh!t out of me though.
Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:48 AM
What up Joey, car is look sweet man. I love the stance and wheels of it!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:30 AM
Hot

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:26 PM
MyKoup_owns_theZ wrote:I guess VW wants me as a customer again. God I love the new Golf's. Their reliability scares the sh!t out of me though.

In all honesty in the 2.5 years I've owned it the only thing that has gone wrong was a bad cv joint, the reliability thus far has been spot on. That's pretty good considering the fact I have an bigger turbo/injectors/fuel pump and such and I'm pushing the motor to it's limit. You just have to be good with the preventive maintenance and you'll be fine.

mctoad wrote:Like very much, my friends car is very similar.

Darkstars wrote:Other than the stickers and badgeless grill (makes VW's look cross eyed) I like it.

Scott (Silver Z) wrote:Perfect.

WHITECAVY wrote:What up Joey, car is look sweet man. I love the stance and wheels of it!

onecleancavy wrote:Hot

Thanks guys!

Thursday, August 11, 2011 4:59 PM
Love it and love the grill.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:17 PM
Pretty slick sir!

Thursday, August 11, 2011 6:26 PM
Like the grill. The wheels to me are so so

FU Tuning

Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:03 PM
Just like Ryan, not a sticker fan but everything else is spot on. That car is gorgeous. Guess you're done modding it. Seriously... you ARE done modding it. So nice

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, August 11, 2011 9:14 PM
Very nice. I like the way it sits and the wheels a lot.

Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:06 PM
I love the wheels on it.

Friday, August 12, 2011 12:44 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Just like Ryan, not a sticker fan but everything else is spot on. That car is gorgeous. Guess you're done modding it. Seriously... you ARE done modding it. So nice

I've actually haven't added anything to the car for almost a year now and I am not planning on modifying anymore than it's current state. I was saving for a house but that's all taken care of now I'm saving for a used Z06.

Thanks for compliments guys, the wheels are hit or miss. They're just some cheap reps from Miro. I've had 4 sets of wheels on this car now but these just keep finding their way on the car. The grill is one of two setups I run...

I switch them here are there just to keep things kinda new.

Friday, August 12, 2011 1:09 AM
I def like the straight grill look better. MUCH better.

Friday, August 12, 2011 4:06 AM
yeah i like the straight grill. if i had it i think i'd get rid of the door mouldings and shave the badge off the rear and call it done. looks good though joey.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, August 12, 2011 5:26 AM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:Got bored this morning and took some shots, figured it's been a couple years since I've posted pics of my car on here. It's nothing special but not meant to be a show car, it's a 300whp daily driver. C&C welcome.

Sure shines like one. Definitely a tastefully modded and all around beautiful car.

Friday, August 12, 2011 12:27 PM
sndsgood wrote:yeah i like the straight grill. if i had it i think i'd get rid of the door mouldings and shave the badge off the rear and call it done. looks good though joey.

Yeah the grill gives it a much more finished look. The mouldings are clipped in so it's not worth it to shave and paint 4 panels, not on this car atleast.

TheInfamousEco wrote:
JoeyDaBomb wrote:Got bored this morning and took some shots, figured it's been a couple years since I've posted pics of my car on here. It's nothing special but not meant to be a show car, it's a 300whp daily driver. C&C welcome.

Sure shines like one. Definitely a tastefully modded and all around beautiful car.

Might not be a show car but I still got to keep it clean.

Sunday, August 14, 2011 6:46 PM
I like it. But then I have a soft spot for VWs.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:39 PM

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:46 PM
GTmatters wrote:I def like the straight grill look better. MUCH better.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:06 AM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:
sndsgood wrote:yeah i like the straight grill. if i had it i think i'd get rid of the door mouldings and shave the badge off the rear and call it done. looks good though joey.

Yeah the grill gives it a much more finished look. The mouldings are clipped in so it's not worth it to shave and paint 4 panels, not on this car atleast.

TheInfamousEco wrote:

Might not be a show car but I still got to keep it clean.

that sucks. i remember when i had the mazda 3, i went to pull the badges off the back and they were clipped in. thought man i have to send this to the painters just to go badgeless. ugg.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:42 AM
Tony T Crams wrote:I like it. But then I have a soft spot for VWs.

Thanks.

ExESIVEFIRE wrote:I love that..

I'll trade you for the GXP?

sndsgood wrote:that sucks. i remember when i had the mazda 3, i went to pull the badges off the back and they were clipped in. thought man i have to send this to the painters just to go badgeless. ugg.

Luckily I didn't have to worry about that, even though half the car has already been repainted so it would have happened anyways.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search