My SS and my friends M3 swapped Dinnan Supercharged 325i - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My SS and my friends M3 swapped Dinnan Supercharged 325i
Friday, September 23, 2011 5:00 PM
The tow hooks are a fad/ for looks for the most part... Id even call them an accessory. I want some for my car, in the event my trans or motor goes I have a way to winch it up on the trailer, but I want to do it where its not on until i thread it in and need it.

Friday, September 23, 2011 10:09 PM
Man I need to lower my cobalt!

Balt looks good man, Nice color

Saturday, September 24, 2011 9:55 AM
Carbon Cavi wrote:if you knew what he makes for the cobalt world youd be impressed. function over form.

i know and understand people here are not going to be up to date with parts of cars on another platform, but when its explained why mine stay on the car yet people still try calling it out saying theyre not functional or compare them to honda ebay hooks then it just becomes ignorance.

haha ya know originally i only wanted to point out how they look out of place, you could have at least painted them to match the car so they dont stick out like an UGLY sore thumb.

and yes, i know who he is and im still not impressed.............I dont care if they were made by CHUCK F**KING NORRIS , they still look ugly on the car!

your just making excuses, sure you MAY leave them on cus you need them.....god knows cobalts break down enough... but this was a photoshoot was it not? you couldnt have taken them off for the sake of pictures? no, ofcourse not cus you LIKE the way they look but for some reason cant just say that straight up.

oh well...what else can you expect from a delta owner

Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:18 AM
more info on these rails to aid in the use of jack stands, etc?

Saturday, September 24, 2011 7:30 PM
Comom man you know damn well that's no m3 motor. Thats the weak bmw motor
If it was an real m3 swap you would have 0 chance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search