18x7.5 wheels - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
18x7.5 wheels
Sunday, October 16, 2011 8:41 AM
Can I put 18x7.5 wheels on my 2000 Ford Mustang?

Re: 18x7.5 wheels
Monday, October 17, 2011 2:36 PM
click me!!

no abosolutely not, no way in hell
Monday, October 17, 2011 3:35 PM
Yes you can. Front and back. Easily. Without any issues. That is assuming you don't buy them with some ridiculous retarded offset.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, October 17, 2011 5:30 PM
JL is right, but pimp my ride also proved you can put tv's in your bumpers. Both make me ask the question, why would you want to? The biggest tire you can put on a 7.5 is a 225. Which will look retarded on a mustang.

Monday, October 17, 2011 7:50 PM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:JL is right, but pimp my ride also proved you can put tv's in your bumpers. Both make me ask the question, why would you want to? The biggest tire you can put on a 7.5 is a 225. Which will look retarded on a mustang.

^this. At least get some 8.5"s and 10.5"s in the rear.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Monday, October 17, 2011 8:30 PM
I'm willing to bet he found a cheap ass set of 18's for sale that someone had on their Sentra or something that he is going to try to throw on his Mustang. You don't normally find RWD cars running a wheel size like that, so I question if he even is looking into a set of wheels that will look right/work.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:51 AM
Rabbit(AKA RedAssassin) wrote:JL is right, but pimp my ride also proved you can put tv's in your bumpers. Both make me ask the question, why would you want to? The biggest tire you can put on a 7.5 is a 225. Which will look retarded on a mustang.

agreed. the wheels on my sunfire are wider. a mustang should not have skinnier rims then a sunfire.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:29 AM
Unless they're running slicks in the rear and pizza cutters in the front, lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search