how i spent my weekend.... pic heavy - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
how i spent my weekend.... pic heavy
Monday, October 17, 2011 5:14 AM
Friend of mine wanted to do a shoot of his 350z before winter, so while he was out at a family thing i had the car and washed and waxed it before the shoot

day shoot

night shoot... with another z

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Re: how i spent my weekend.... pic heavy
Monday, October 17, 2011 6:47 AM
I can't really say I'm impressed with either of them honestly.

The black one is just blah, white one is decent.

Want hub spacers rear disk brackets or trailing arm bushings? Shoot me a PM.

Monday, October 17, 2011 8:13 AM
I like it othe than the yellow sticker on the front.

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:35 AM
whats the deal with the stitches?

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:45 AM
Club Teh Jeffie wrote:I can't really say I'm impressed with either of them honestly.

The black one is just blah, white one is decent.

this

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, October 17, 2011 10:00 AM
Jokers wrote: Excellent.

>>>For Sale? Clicky!<<<
-----The orginal Mr.Goodwrench on the JBO since 11/99-----

Monday, October 17, 2011 10:04 AM
Cant really say that im impressed with it.
Pics are good though.

Monday, October 17, 2011 2:16 PM
I love how among all the other retarded trends lately (camber, bright colored ridiculous wheels, offset until you rub fenders etc..), he also went with the dumbed new trend of all: "beat to piss and half ass fixed is in.".... Ugh. The things people do to otherwise decent cars appalls me.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, October 17, 2011 2:24 PM
Minneapolis looks like it has some good photo spots. Love that town. Photos look good. I like the black one. the white one looks boring to me.

Monday, October 17, 2011 2:36 PM
Ive never cared much for 350z's and I really dont care for the black one. The pics came out great though!

Monday, October 17, 2011 2:54 PM
The front bumper has the stitches because flit was backed into, he did that as a temp fix and is holding off on the putting the new front bumper on till after winter. The black car is pretty fun to drive is glued to the road with the suspension, plus the nitrous adds a little more get up.

I list this thread just to show the pics. I had a fun time shooting, so I figured is share. Thanks for the comments on the shots.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,

Monday, October 17, 2011 2:57 PM
Holy crap my last post is bad.. sorry, just woke up and am posting off my phone. Tough to proof read befopre posting. Lol

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Monday, October 17, 2011 3:30 PM
haha just go premium and edit it when that happens I have nothing against your photo's and I didn't mean for my comments to take away from that. But the car itself kind of makes me laugh. Say "temporary" all you want, I see it multiple times a day. He will be running around with his "Uber cool battle scars" and florescent stitches for a lot longer than "temporary" would suggest.

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, October 17, 2011 4:15 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:haha just go premium and edit it when that happens I have nothing against your photo's and I didn't mean for my comments to take away from that. But the car itself kind of makes me laugh. Say "temporary" all you want, I see it multiple times a day. He will be running around with his "Uber cool battle scars" and florescent stitches for a lot longer than "temporary" would suggest.

No worries, I didn't take it what you said in a bad way at all. Much respect for ya man.

I already painted the new bumper, and its sitting in my storage for the winter. He isn't a fan of the stitches, but it works for now. it is pretty fun how many people think the zip ties are awesome.

The car will be parked more then likey by the end of the month, and then we pull the motor. We are building his z and my balt at the same place, so its gonna be a long winter.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Monday, October 17, 2011 8:32 PM
Haha nice. Have fun working on both cars over the winter! My winter will be dedicated to my Datsun. Only 1 car, but also only 1 man for most of the work lol

(tabs) wrote:
oh, trust us, we know

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:05 AM
If every decal was off the black one! It'd be ok!

White one just looks like blue rims on a stock Z.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:48 AM
were you hand holding the camera for the night pics? if so go with a tripod next time. cars not bad if you ignore the front end of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 5:13 AM
some of them i was holding the camera the best i could, like all of the rolling shots... for the most part i used ether a mono pod or a tri pod. skills on the camera are still a work in progress. lol

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:25 AM
take allot of time to learn to make good shots. i still have a long way to go as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:16 PM
Nice pics!

I like the black one, but hate the ugly green wheels and stitching. Keep it clean and simple!

Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:33 AM
Wax residue above the tail lamp in the first 2 pics.

Nice cars and nice pics. Wheels on both cars are Horrible.

Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:35 PM
Great job on the pictures. I love the rims on the black 350z but hate the color of them. Way to bright for my liking. If they were polished or chrome they would look sick!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search