*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car (GS Nationals, Bowling Green, KY) - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: *****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car (GS Nationals, Bowling Green, KY)
Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:53 PM
Sy/Ty parts are so hard to come by these days, and if you do they are beyond expensive. Picked my 87 GN up this summer for $3,500 in running condition, just needed body work. But im rebuilding the engine and upgrading the trans too because my goals are mid 11's in it.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 10:15 AM
I am truly offended..... You spelled Sidney Ohio wrong

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Monday, October 31, 2011 7:09 AM
Double0Fire wrote:Sy/Ty parts are so hard to come by these days, and if you do they are beyond expensive. Picked my 87 GN up this summer for $3,500 in running condition, just needed body work. But im rebuilding the engine and upgrading the trans too because my goals are mid 11's in it.

That and everyone I've looked at so far just seems beat. The ones that are taken care of have either been stupid expensive (with reason) or the black. I won't own black.

Monday, October 31, 2011 8:28 AM
This summer there was a GNX for sale not too far from my place.

It was in mint condition,stock tires, 28 000 original miles the guy was asking 31 grand....it was so beautiful.

He also had for sale a 1987 Trans Am GTA. Red, t-top, digital dash. It had under 50 000km. Perfect condition. 22 grand.

I almost cried when I saw these 2 beauties.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search