Waltrip's Ride of a Lifetime - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Waltrip's Ride of a Lifetime
Saturday, November 05, 2011 3:05 PM
I've never understood why Nascar at least in the Cup series has limited road courses. I think you see alot better racing on those than what you do on someplace like Kansas. Speaking of Kansas instead of building that boring ass track they should go back to heartland park Topeka, the trucks used to race there

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, November 05, 2011 6:37 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I've never understood why Nascar at least in the Cup series has limited road courses. I think you see alot better racing on those than what you do on someplace like Kansas. Speaking of Kansas instead of building that boring ass track they should go back to heartland park Topeka, the trucks used to race there

Because it sucks watching road racing when your at the track... Yea there's good racing, but you never see any of it. Theres no money in tickets to road racing

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 7:04 AM
That's why F1 only goes in an oval as well, that's the only way they can sell tickets

Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:36 PM
Darkstars wrote:That's why F1 only goes in an oval as well, that's the only way they can sell tickets

every time i watch F1 the stands are slammed and people have chairs set up on grass all around the track, i dont think ive ever seen an F1 race on an oval, not on tv anyway.

---

Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:56 AM
Chuck (Chesterton) wrote:
Darkstars wrote:That's why F1 only goes in an oval as well, that's the only way they can sell tickets

every time i watch F1 the stands are slammed and people have chairs set up on grass all around the track, i dont think ive ever seen an F1 race on an oval, not on tv anyway.

He was being sarcastic in response to Alex's post ......

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:24 AM

Thats because americans are constantly bored and critical of everything... you think you could sell that many tickets to nascar fans? hell no... F1 fans live and die by the pride of their country and their drivers... too bad americans are'nt as passionately applied to anything.

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:05 PM
I watch F1 more often/regularly than I ever have nascar

Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:10 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

He was being sarcastic in response to Alex's post ......

thats what i get for not reading the whole thread lol

---

Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:38 PM
It's ok, every village has it's idiot

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search